The smile of BJJ, world champion, Mackenzie Dern

The smile of BJJ, world champion, Mackenzie Dern: "To get appreciated in jiu-jitsu, girls have to prove themselves even more" Check out this great interview:

http://www.bjjeasteurope.com/2012/02/smile-of-bjj-world-champion-mackenzie.html

damn, she's only 18? way to go, tanquinho!

I love the way she dresses when she trains. Pushup sports bra with extreme cleavage and thong halfway up her back.

Matthieu Battle - damn, she's only 18? way to go, tanquinho!

anyone start rooting against him coz he is with mackenzie.  not that i would do that.

Megaton will kill you all.

TJits73 - Megaton will kill you all.

not if i got her preggers

lol..

I like that Calvin Harris song.

up

SleepBomb - 
TJits73 - Megaton will kill you all.

not if i got her preggers

LOL

Dibs. Phone Post

was she berimbolo'ing at the beginning of that vid?!!

HoldYerGround - I love the way she dresses when she trains. Pushup sports bra with extreme cleavage and thong halfway up her back.

I'm not a prude by any means, but I find it odd that even though both of her parents are highly esteemed black belts, they would let her dress like that.

Being in the sport for that long, they should know the amount of testerone driven horn dogs that participate.

If my daughter ever trains, she will be wearing a knapsack on top of her gi to protect her from you guys. 

kying418 -
HoldYerGround - I love the way she dresses when she trains. Pushup sports bra with extreme cleavage and thong halfway up her back.

I'm not a prude by any means, but I find it odd that even though both of her parents are highly esteemed black belts, they would let her dress like that.

Being in the sport for that long, they should know the amount of testerone driven horn dogs that participate.

If my daughter ever trains, she will be wearing a knapsack on top of her gi to protect her from you guys. 

Who's her mom?

Why's her last name Dern? Phone Post

Oh, I thought her mom was Luciana Dias...maybe I'm wrong?

kying418 - Oh, I thought her mom was Luciana Dias...maybe I'm wrong?

Luca is her step-mother and Megaton's current wife.

McKenzie's mother is Megaton's ex-wife.

need pics of said training attire, of course to deem if it is appropriate

what are people crying about? the orbs of the gods are covered.

also, brazilians worried about skin coverage? have you been to brazil brah?