The solution to the lack of title fights!!!!!!!!!!

It's quite simple.

Throw in the 175 lb. Rumbleweight Title and the 195 lb. Franklinweight Title.

UFC 106: Josh Koscheck Vs. Anthony Rumble Johnson for the undisputed 175 lb. Rumbleweight Title!

UFC 108: Rich Franklin Vs. Keith Jardine for the #1 contender spot at Franklinweight, Vitor having the Franklinweight title naturally.....

UFC 112: Champion Vs. Champion - Vitor Belfort Vs. Anderson Silva for the Middleweight title. Watch as the former Light Heavyweight and current Franklinweight belt holder Vitor Belfort puts his Franklinweight title aside and challenges Anderson Silva for the Middleweight title. Could he become the first fighter in UFC history to have won 3 belts in 3 different weight classes in the UFC at one given point?

Lol, yeah, more weight classes would mean more title fights. However 175 is just retarded. 5lbs gap between 175 and 170 while there's a 15lbs one between 155 and 170.

You'd have to completely reshuffle the weight divisions to make it work.

laqueus - Lol, yeah, more weight classes would mean more title fights. However 175 is just retarded. 5lbs gap between 175 and 170 while there's a 15lbs one between 155 and 170.

You'd have to completely reshuffle the weight divisions to make it work.

175 is mainly a joke weight class in reference to a fight range of 176 or so that Rumble Johnson likes to show up at every now and then. Too bad Rich Clementi vacated the Rumbleweight title when he left the UFC.

Yeah, I got that. I figured I'd take it seriously in parallel rather than just laugh though.

I don't like the idea of new weight classes, but if there were 2 they would have to be 195 and 225.

230 weight class