The Sound of Your Corvette When Its Repossessed

Nice car.  Stupid chick.     Good 

Still wood. 

1 Like

Working in the hotel industry, you get used to the "Asian temper tantrum" from adult women. Especially among Chinese women. They really think the louder they yell, the more they are correct. It makes no sense, and after you've seen it a couple times, it doesn't effect you at all.

I don't get it.

ScreenName22 -

Is that an adult using the Tik Tok app?

Why do you think adults don't use tik tok? It's the same shit as vine, literally everyone uses it

KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 
ScreenName22 -

Why do you think adults don't use tik tok? It's the same shit as vine, literally everyone uses it

By everyone, do you mean 7th grade girls?

KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
ScreenName22 -

I don’t know of  a single adult that uses tik Tok 

1 Like

Someone please put that animal out their misery...

1 Like

dios -
ScreenName22 -

You must not know very many people

Lots of celebs use tikbtok

KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 
dios -
ScreenName22 -

Yo words on fleek!

2 Likes

Pay your bills 

ScreenName22 -

By your gratuitous usage of the word “literally”, I must conclude that you are a 7th grade girl. 

No adults I know use it, nor do my kids. 

1 Like

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 
ScreenName22 -

By your gratuitous usage of the word “literally”, I must conclude that you are a 7th grade girl. 

No adults I know use it, nor do my kids. 

Irregardless, the OP is lit, fam.

2 Likes

Sad days

AnthonyWeiner - Working in the hotel industry, you get used to the "Asian temper tantrum" from adult women. Especially among Chinese women. They really think the louder they yell, the more they are correct. It makes no sense, and after you've seen it a couple times, it doesn't effect you at all.

I don't get it.

The tough life of a hotel desk clerk..

dios -
ScreenName22 -

That act like little kids?

ScreenName22 -

You don't know what literally means.

AnthonyWeiner - Working in the hotel industry, you get used to the "Asian temper tantrum" from adult women. Especially among Chinese women. They really think the louder they yell, the more they are correct. It makes no sense, and after you've seen it a couple times, it doesn't effect you at all.

I don't get it.

probably calling for captain save-a-ho