The Spurs Suck

LMFAO, They have won their last 15 games in a row and are the defending champions but all anyone can talk about is Karl Malones torn jersey. Incredible how they get no respect

Maybe is Duncan raped some hookers, Parker was smoking crack, Bowen cut his wife's neck and Ginobli was a suspected terrorist just maybe then they would get the credit they deserve

i'm sure they won't feel too bad about being neglected when they hoist the trophy again this year

I want to see Spurs vs Pacers in the finals. I love the Spurs but being from the East, got to chose the Pacers ... but seeing Duncan, Parker and Ginobli play is just awesome win or lose, great team.

I think Turkoglu would make a better terrorist than Ginobli. :)

"The Spurs don't get any respect because they are boring. They don't have any personality."

yeah a classy personality sucks

Boring??? They're probably the most fun team to watch, they play ball the way it's meant to be played.

deepu is correct

The Spurs get respect from everyone. I'm not sure what you all mean.

Just because no one talks about them doesn't mean they get no respect. The only reason no one's talking about them is because right now there's nothing to talk about. They beat the Grizzlies soundly and now they're just waiting for the second round.

bob is correct.

"The Spurs get respect from everyone. I'm not sure what you all mean."

LOL, get the fuck out of here, no they don't, not by the league or the media that covers them.

"Just because no one talks about them doesn't mean they get no respect."

Yes it pretty much does, they are the defending champ but get overlooked constantly, thats getting no respect

"The only reason no one's talking about them is because right now there's nothing to talk about.They beat the Grizzlies soundly and now they're just waiting for the second round."

Are you high? Nothing to talk about? 15 games in a row, defending champs, yeah you are right, nothing to talk about, lol

I heard their streak mentioned just the other day on tv, so shutup you liar!!! :)

yeah was that after the hour long tore Malone Jersery segment, lol

LOL, you are correct. "OMG, look at Karl Malone playing on even with a torn jersey!!!!" "He's refusing to go to the locker room and get the backup jersey!!" "Wow, I knew Karl was tough but this is just unheard of!!"

LOL!!!!!

"LOL, get the fuck out of here, no they don't, not by the league or the media that covers them."

What would satisfy you as "getting respect"? Everyone acknowledges that they're the defending champs. Charles Barkley and others have been picking them to win all year.

"Yes it pretty much does, they are the defending champ but get overlooked constantly, thats getting no respect"

How are they being overlooked? Who's disrespecting the Spurs?

"Are you high? Nothing to talk about? 15 games in a row, defending champs, yeah you are right, nothing to talk about, lol"

They've been defending champs all year, it's not exactly news. And their win streak IS mentioned, quite often actually.

"And their win streak IS mentioned, quite often actually."

I still have to agree with this.

"What would satisfy you as "getting respect"? Everyone acknowledges that they're the defending champs. Charles Barkley and others have been picking them to win all year."

Nothing really because I don't care, Brian and quick Im sure care though. But coming from a laker fan you appear to be over looking the obvious because its been your team getting the attention

"How are they being overlooked? Who's disrespecting the Spurs?"

The media in general. You are a basketball fan and follow the league so of course you are going to know of their streak but the average person wont. Now will they know that Karl Malone played with a torn jersey and showed great courage by not switches shirts? Hell that takes the War in Iraq's place on the front page

"They've been defending champs all year, it's not exactly news."

It is to the average Joe

"And their win streak IS mentioned, quite often actually."

No its not, not even on TNT. Your Laker bias is showing but thats understable seeing how your lakers seem to get the attention the Spurs deserve

"I still have to agree with this."

yeah because you gay ass team also gets more credit than spurs so STFU and beat someone other than the Mavs, lol

Souljacker, you're not making any sense. How can my contention that the Spurs aren't being disrespected be blamed on a Laker bias?

And how is it that you have such a keen sense of what this "average joe" thinks and I don't? The "average joe" doesn't know that the Spurs won a championship last year?

"You guys thinking Spurs DO get the same attention as the Lakers need to wake up."

I'm not saying the Spurs get as much attention as the Lakers. I don't think anyone is saying that.

The Lakers have always gotten attention because they're in a big media market, and there's always team drama, Shaq vs. Kobe and so forth.

I'm saying that Souljacker's claim that the league and the media are disrespecting and ignoring the Spurs is pretty thin. I don't think Sacramento or any other team other than the Lakers gets significantly more attention or respect than San Antonio.

If any team is getting ignored, I think it's Minnesota. They had the best record in the west and the MVP, but almost everyone seems to just write them off when it comes to possibly winning a title.

LOL @ Brian!!

The assmunchers at ESPN have disrespected the Spurs all season long. Legler picked the Grizzlies to upset. Stephen A. Douchebag has been riding the Spurs and Rasho all year long. Kevin Frazier has always been a dick towards the Spurs.* Don't look to Greg Anthony to stay consistant either.

* among other things, interviewing Doc Rivers during the Finals last year Frazier says to him that "Duncan should have been playing for you in Orlando!"

Fuck you, laker scrote lover. Duncan *could* have played for him, but to say *should* is an example of your dickery.

HAHAHA