The Stars Allign Tonight In The NFL...

The Eagles defeat the Redskins tonight.

The Giants defeat the Vikings tomorrow night.

Next week the Redskins fall to the Cowboys in Dallas.

The flex game will be the Eagles at the Meadowlands against the Giants for battle of the NFC East crown.

Eli will deliver and the Giants will punch their ticket for another magical ride.

It's in the numbers. Every 4 years with one less win.

2007: 10-6, win superbowl

2011: 9-7, win superbowl

2015: 8-8, win superbowl Phone Post 3.0

good luck with that.

Saw just now on sportscenter there is a 7% chance of that happening (Giants winning the NFC East)

As an Eagles fan, I would love for this to occur. Philly would not go anywhere in the playoffs, and the fact that the media has consistently mocked the NFC East division this year has been some irritating tabloid bullshit.

Fuck the Giants, but these days the whole NFL is a f*cking WORK. Every game I watch is a miraculous comeback victory or upset that would make alot of people $. Shit. It isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Except the giants only chance to win is sitting on a bench with a one game suspension Phone Post 3.0

"The Giants defeat the Vikings tomorrow night."

bwhahahahaha, without OBJ that isn't happening, Id say they maybe could have pulled off a win with him, but without...no chance.

MN should have most of their defense back, (Anthony Barr, Harrison Smith). This is the last game at TCF Stadium, no way the Vikings lose.

I thought they were basically eliminated (fuck you ESPN) but this isn't out of the realm of possibility at all. Phone Post 3.0

DBSH209 - Saw just now on sportscenter there is a 7% chance of that happening (Giants winning the NFC East)

As an Eagles fan, I would love for this to occur. Philly would not go anywhere in the playoffs, and the fact that the media has consistently mocked the NFC East division this year has been some irritating tabloid bullshit.

Fuck the Giants, but these days the whole NFL is a f*cking WORK. Every game I watch is a miraculous comeback victory or upset that would make alot of people $. Shit. It isn't out of the realm of possibility.
Don't keep frustrating yourself; stop watching. Phone Post 3.0

As a Giants fan the only thing that can piss me off is if

A.) The Skins lose tonight and the Giants lose tomorrow

Or

B.) The Skins win today and the Giants win out

Lol Phone Post 3.0

On same note: if the Skins win tonight, I will root for them to win the division. I like Kirk Cousins and Jay Gruden. Phone Post 3.0

CaptainWoody - "The Giants defeat the Vikings tomorrow night."

bwhahahahaha, without OBJ that isn't happening, Id say they maybe could have pulled off a win with him, but without...no chance.

MN should have most of their defense back, (Anthony Barr, Harrison Smith). This is the last game at TCF Stadium, no way the Vikings lose.
After the Vikings win out they'll have one more game at TCF! Phone Post 3.0

Captain Kirk & Reed are peaking. HTTR!

E-A-G-L-E-S

Yeah, the Colts making the SB was in the numbers this year too. Good luck with that. Phone Post 3.0

ApparentlyPaigeVanCan't -
NerveBlock - Winning the NFC East is like being the smartest kid in the Special Ed class. Like being the most athletic child at fat camp. It's a joke. Phone Post 3.0
Don't cry. Same thing happened with an NFC West team a few years back. Think it was the Cards getting in at 7-9, and having a home game. Phone Post 3.0
It was the seahawks, yeah you are right

And last season when carolina won the afc south with a losing record Phone Post 3.0

^nfc south i mean Phone Post 3.0

This has to be by far the most frustrating season I've ever had as a Giants fan. Fuck man, this division should've been locked up by last week. Phone Post 3.0

ApparentlyPaigeVanCan't - #YOULIKETHAT Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha...

Congrats Skins you earned it. Phone Post 3.0