The stock market today

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

***BREAKING–COSTCO ANNOUNCES PLANS TO RAISE FOOD COURT HOT-DOG PRICES BY $1 DUE TO INFLATION

Retailers now also heavily sold after growth/tech. $WMT -11% y’day & $TGT -25% in pre-mrkt. Both missed earning estimates.

This Is Fine GIF

1 Like

If Jerome himself is saying look I want to make u poorer and feel poorer, ur daring him “no I wanna buy stocks so I can be richer”…

How stupid is this sound ?

Only one of you is gonna win and it’s not gonna be you

1 Like

Bulkshit. Link the article that shows dogs are going up by a buck

1 Like

I was away yesterday and just now saw this retail collapse. crazy to see

Anybody having fun yet?

Curious if anyone is taking a nibble here? I am still 100% in cash btw (since middle of March)…

2 Likes

I have been trading with options, but I have told the OG to go into cash at SPX 4750.00! I said cash is King!

We have NOT even started QT! Think about that!

2 Likes

I added a little to my short term swing trades

nflx
zm
se
snow
qld

If bitcoin dips to 28.5, I will add.

3 Likes

Too early for Tesla buys ?

You still thinking $500 range ?

1 Like

Forgot about the QT. My employer does offer multiple accounts to invest in and the only one up this year is a Passive Real Asset Index Fund that has oil companies, Nutrien, etc (up 7% ytd) and I was thinking of throwing some cash in this fund but I think if the real selling starts happening you are going to see everything go lower…

1 Like

I can’t tell you what to do only my opinion…stock is still to expensive here with the Fed draining liquidity here.

1 Like

When they start to hit oil then you know the sell will come!

1 Like

I started nibbling. I bought some SCHX and SCHA

1 Like

Closed my SQQQ position for a nice gain.

Buy the dip is over. Don’t be a sucker.

1 Like

I am not trading, I am establishing a new long-term hold position. Starting to move money back in after a nice sell-off. I will keep nibbling as the market drops.

1 Like

SELL-OFF ON WALL STREET GAINS STEAM AS DOW TUMBLES 1,100 POINTS, S&P 500 DOWN 4% $DIA $SPY $QQQ
Infinity War Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

1 Like

bought some WMT