The strongest Forces in the world!

There is no god , no Devil just Good and Evil . The strongest forces in the world. Every positive needs a negative. Every light needs dark. Without evil there would be no balance . So next time you see evil thank it for balancing this planet. Without them there's no good . Phone Post 3.0

Ok Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for making this shit thread to maintain the balance of the OG.

OP would get pink socked by Captain Planet 

I thought this thread was about Hulk Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage, and The Ultimate Warrior.

DosAnjos#1fan - Thanks for making this shit thread to maintain the balance of the OG.
Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B -

I thought he was blue skinned ? So blue Socked? Op gon get blue socked Phone Post 3.0

I think it's cute you believe in good and evil

Toni Savage -
Non N00B -

I thought he was blue skinned ? So blue Socked? Op gon get blue socked Phone Post 3.0

The op's rectum and or intestines are not blue, since he is not Captain Planet. He is the Sockee, not the Socker

"Good" and "evil" do not exist other than as anthropomorphic linguistic constructs.

They are the products of primitive minds trying to reduce the complexity of our world into simple constructs.

As we progress in our psychological evolution, we will abandon such primitive concepts and make judgements only upon the merits of an act itself and not upon some more abstract concept of hidden, external forces. Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B -
Toni Savage -
Non N00B -

The op's rectum and or intestines are not blue, since he is not Captain Planet. He is the Sockee, not the Socker

Hey now , my rectum is dyed fluorescent green from all the Crunch Berries I've been eating. So it'd be some sort of florescent green sock . Good for running along side of roads in the morning so cars can see ya. Phone Post 3.0

paradigmer - "Good" and "evil" do not exist other than as anthropomorphic linguistic constructs.

They are the products of primitive minds trying to reduce the complexity of our world into simple constructs.

As we progress in our psychological evolution, we will abandon such primitive concepts and make judgements only upon the merits of an act itself and not upon some more abstract concept of hidden, external forces. Phone Post 3.0
I guess making threads wasted at 10 am is not a good idea . Let me sober up or drop some good psychedelics and ill get back to ya Phone Post 3.0

ricketycricket -
Non N00B -
Toni Savage -
Non N00B -

Hey now , my rectum is dyed fluorescent green from all the Crunch Berries I've been eating. So it'd be some sort of florescent green sock . Good for running along side of roads in the morning so cars can see ya. Phone Post 3.0

Wait, are you actually cricket from its always sunny? 

Strong nuclear force is the correct answer. 

I figured this would be a thread about water Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B -
ricketycricket -
Non N00B -
Toni Savage -
Non N00B -

Wait, are you actually cricket from its always sunny? 

Do you have cocaine and kettle drums ? Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you for thanking me OP.
Thank you for Hating me OP.
Fuck you for Loving me OP.

I like your Ultimate Warrior like Promo cut tho. Keep it up. Phone Post 3.0

I'm in a loop ATM been drinking , sniffing coke , taking Percs, and taking LSD and ate a some of these HBWR seeds . This all weekend not in one day but mostly. I'm going to be fucked come work Tuesday. I feel I must consume the rest to enjoy this holiday weekend I still got a few Percs lil over a g of good cocaine, and bout 6 hits I'm suppose to eat it with some buddies tonight. I don't remember where these seeds came from but when I ate them it sent my trip to a whole new level. Fuck it I got one more night to enjoy my time off. I may seem like a huge druggie but I only smoke bud daily . All the other stuff for special occasions like this weekend. So if I'm all over now you know and knowing is half the battle . Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Fuck you for thanking me OP.
Thank you for Hating me OP.
Fuck you for Loving me OP.

I like your Ultimate Warrior like Promo cut tho. Keep it up. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck you too buddy enjoy this VU and stick it deep in ur pink sock I guess Phone Post 3.0

ricketycricket - I'm in a loop ATM been drinking , sniffing coke , taking Percs, and taking LSD and ate a some of these HBWR seeds . This all weekend not in one day but mostly. I'm going to be fucked come work Tuesday. I feel I must consume the rest to enjoy this holiday weekend I still got a few Percs lil over a g of good cocaine, and bout 6 hits I'm suppose to eat it with some buddies tonight. I don't remember where these seeds came from but when I ate them it sent my trip to a whole new level. Fuck it I got one more night to enjoy my time off. I may seem like a huge druggie but I only smoke bud daily . All the other stuff for special occasions like this weekend. So if I'm all over now you know and knowing is half the battle . Phone Post 3.0
Be careful. Phone Post 3.0