The strongest Forces in the world!

ricketycricket -
-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Fuck you for thanking me OP.
Thank you for Hating me OP.
Fuck you for Loving me OP.

I like your Ultimate Warrior like Promo cut tho. Keep it up. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck you too buddy enjoy this VU and stick it deep in ur pink sock I guess Phone Post 3.0
I'm not your buddy Pal Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
ricketycricket -

Fuck you too buddy enjoy this VU and stick it deep in ur pink sock I guess Phone Post 3.0
I'm not you pal,friend . Phone Post 3.0

ricketycricket - I'm in a loop ATM been drinking , sniffing coke , taking Percs, and taking LSD and ate a some of these HBWR seeds . This all weekend not in one day but mostly. I'm going to be fucked come work Tuesday. I feel I must consume the rest to enjoy this holiday weekend I still got a few Percs lil over a g of good cocaine, and bout 6 hits I'm suppose to eat it with some buddies tonight. I don't remember where these seeds came from but when I ate them it sent my trip to a whole new level. Fuck it I got one more night to enjoy my time off. I may seem like a huge druggie but I only smoke bud daily . All the other stuff for special occasions like this weekend. So if I'm all over now you know and knowing is half the battle . Phone Post 3.0
Haha. Go hard or go home. It's no fun until your soul leaves your body and you go to space. Just breath easily and don't panic while you gasp for breath. Feel the peaceful fear of what's at that light you're going towards while you gasp for air and apologize and say you're not ready to go and thank you.
Then fly back down and in to your body. Reflect. Then go to work on Tuesday like nothing happened.
That's how the pros do it. Phone Post 3.0

ricketycricket -
-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
ricketycricket -

I'm not you pal,friend . Phone Post 3.0
I'm not your friend guy Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
ricketycricket - I'm in a loop ATM been drinking , sniffing coke , taking Percs, and taking LSD and ate a some of these HBWR seeds . This all weekend not in one day but mostly. I'm going to be fucked come work Tuesday. I feel I must consume the rest to enjoy this holiday weekend I still got a few Percs lil over a g of good cocaine, and bout 6 hits I'm suppose to eat it with some buddies tonight. I don't remember where these seeds came from but when I ate them it sent my trip to a whole new level. Fuck it I got one more night to enjoy my time off. I may seem like a huge druggie but I only smoke bud daily . All the other stuff for special occasions like this weekend. So if I'm all over now you know and knowing is half the battle . Phone Post 3.0
Haha. Go hard or go home. It's no fun until your soul leaves your body and you go to space. Just breath easily and don't panic while you gasp for breath. Feel the peaceful fear of what's at that light you're going towards while you gasp for air and apologize and say you're not ready to go and thank you.
Then fly back down and in to your body. Reflect. Then go to work on Tuesday like nothing happened.
I almost made it last night. Couple hard drinks. Sniffed some lines, dropped two hits and had some percs in my system from earlier that day was tripping balls. then bashed bout 10 of those seeds.... Couple hours after I ate those seeds I couldn't even walk I had to crawl and in this state I thought I was reborn , forgot everything about anything . That's when a weird presence reminded me of a octopus type thing and it hugged me. Felt great warm , probably how a newborn feels nestled in it mothers boobys. Phone Post 3.0

ricketycricket -
-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
I almost made it last night. Couple hard drinks. Sniffed some lines, dropped two hits and had some percs in my system from earlier that day was tripping balls. then bashed bout 10 of those seeds.... Couple hours after I ate those seeds I couldn't even walk I had to crawl and in this state I thought I was reborn , forgot everything about anything . That's when a weird presence reminded me of a octopus type thing and it hugged me. Felt great warm , probably how a newborn feels nestled in it mothers boobys. Phone Post 3.0
I felt the same way this morning.

I overdosed on a whole pint of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Gelato after a Carne Asada. No octopus booby but felt warm.

Don't play too much bro as much as I loved that near death it was scary AF.

Stay clear buddy o friend o pal guy Phone Post 3.0