The studio first choice to play Walter White was

they wanted John Cusack or Matthew Broderick. That would have ruined Breaking Bad IMO

But Vince (the creator got his way in the end) Phone Post 3.0

Then again, who would have guessed that the dad from malcolm in the middle couldplay such a badass? People can suprise you i guess. Phone Post 3.0

Matthew Broderick has sex with Sarah Jessica Parker, and likes it.

I think Cusack could have pulled it off' Broderick would have made the show last 1 season at best.

Matthew Broderick could've pulled it off. Cusack couldn't, at all.. Def Brian Cranston was the correct choice. Him or Mickey rourke lol. Phone Post 3.0

papasmurf24 - Id like to see the casting tapes. Phone Post 3.0
I second that motion Phone Post 3.0

KidPittsburgh - Matthew Broderick has sex with Sarah Jessica Parker, and likes it.
Phone Post 3.0

Yeah they definitely had it ass backwards at first. Wasnt Aaron cast for ww?

QuinTheEskimo - Then again, who would have guessed that the dad from malcolm in the middle couldplay such a badass? People can suprise you i guess. Phone Post 3.0

anyone who saw his work on Seinfeld would have known.

eviladam -
QuinTheEskimo - Then again, who would have guessed that the dad from malcolm in the middle couldplay such a badass? People can suprise you i guess. Phone Post 3.0

I had no idea he was on seinfeld, which episodes should i google? Phone Post 3.0

eviladam -

U anti dentite!! Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo -
papasmurf24 - Id like to see the casting tapes. Phone Post 3.0
I second that motion Phone Post 3.0
They both turned the role Down.

Source is for. Imdb Phone Post 3.0

He turned Jewish for the jokes! Phone Post 3.0

canuck34 - He turned Jewish for the jokes! Phone Post 3.0
And that offends you as a Jew? Phone Post

This.

It was like when they cast Heath Ledger as the joker and everyone lost their shit.

apython4u -
canuck34 - He turned Jewish for the jokes! Phone Post 3.0
And that offends you as a Jew? Phone Post
No, it offends me as a comedian! Phone Post 3.0

Well in glad they picked the right guy Phone Post 3.0

It was Cranston's performance in an X-file ep that convinced Vince to choose him. Vince worked on X-Files.

Give me a shtickle of fluoride.

Pencil Neck - It was Cranston's performance in an X-file ep that convinced Vince to choose him. Vince worked on X-Files.

That was a crazy F'n episode