The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

BJS has been shit since moving up imo

Matchroom are putting on a lot of shows.

Obviously PBC were trying to become UFC of boxing. But when you look at the worldwide picture, probably Matchroom has a better chance of controlling the market.

1 Like

Anyway, today:
Conor Benn vs S Vargas
And Boots vs Sergey.

Who wins?

Benn and Boots

1 Like

That fake titty math teacher is fighting on DAZN this afternoon too

1 Like

Yeah, lol, I made a whole thread devoted to the subject.

She’s like a 4-1 underdog too.

1 Like

Yeah, but she is cocky though.

So it still retains some intrigue. What will this fit, cocky bird say if she gets KO’d or embarrassed, or her face gets messed up. Will she keep her sass?!

1 Like

I was debating on putting some money down. But I didn’t. Don’t know anything about her opponent and I’ve only seen a small clip of this chick .

1 Like

Yeah, women’s fighting is hard to read. Except for Nunes, Shields, and Superbad.

For what it is worth, here is a side by side of them hitting the mitts.

1 Like

@DY3 you should get a cut of the revenue for this fight you got us all totally interested in this lol

2 Likes

lol!

Both look ready

Bridges is tough as shit though. Her eye is fucked

1 Like

Yeah tough, and game and strong! Landed a few good shots. Hooks, uppercuts.
But Shannon was doing better consistent, boxing moving and scoring.

I scored it the same way as the judges did. 7-3 8-2 ish. But a lot of people, including S Porter scored it for Bridges.

Bitches settle their differences.

Immediately after fight Shannon wouldn’t talk and touch with Bomber. But once verdict came out she was all mellow.

1 Like

Nigel Benn’s kid up next… Is he was violent as his pop was?

1 Like

No. He is also not as good. But he is not bad either.

The feeling on him is he is talented, but not sure if he will get to very top. This fight is a real test. S Vargas is decent.

2 Likes

Pretty impressive!

1 Like

How is Eubank Jr doing? Maybe they can match him with Benn Jr. Does Michael Watson have a kid?

1 Like