The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

Good point about composure and probably the most impressive or overlooked part of this event.

He did great with the holding too. Yea the size advantage was something else lol.

Logan held on for dear life anytime Floyd got remotely close to him. Weight classes exist for a reason especially if you are 44 and way past your athletic prime.

1 Like

Floyd get’s close, lean on him. I mean he’s got almost 40lbs on him. This isn’t something he found out mid fight and made an adjustment for. This was clearly the gameplan they gave him as the last place he wanted Floyd was on the inside. If anything, Milton Lacroix should get the credit.

1 Like

He got to fight Floyd and he got paid for it. What a world.

1 Like

LOL! Obviously not exactly how it went but still funny as fuck.

1 Like

Hahhahaha

Lmao at Jake telling Canelo he can’t sell PPv’s and he’d eat him alive

You all like Freak shows, they think. We have got more freak shows or you all!

Roy calls out Froch for 100k Wembley fight. lol

Lol stop it Roy l. I love you but give it up.

Did the app ever work last night?

1 Like

Lol no so I have to call roku about my refund

The funny thing is, this might be true. lol

1 Like

Hes not ducking you Jake…he’s just a midget

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lol as a fan of Usyk I’m happy for him. But I just can’t see him winning a decision in the UK. He’s going to need to use his legs for 12 rounds hoping he can wear AJ down and maybe get a stoppage from exhaustion.

1 Like

Probably.

But it also wouldn’t surprised me if usyk skipped around the ring, and made AJ look slow and robotic. AJ sometimes reminds me of Frank Bruno when the other guy is more nimble.

I can see both guys going to distance. I can easily see both guys winning four rounds each. Who will win the other four is my question, and uncertainty.

Usyk can make him look robotic for sure. Unless Usyk clearly wins every round he’s not winning a decision lol. AJ needs to lose by KO unfortunately. There’s too much money Involved with him fighting the winner of Fury/Wilder. Usyk is the odd man out in the business side of things.

1 Like

Yeah, maybe. Usually I think of what the fight actually was first and then worry about judges later.

Usyk v Chisora and Loma vs Campbell both got fair judging in UK. But yes, i get a lot more pressure on AJ outcome.