The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

It looks like it. I just saw it doing the rounds from boxing retweets!

lol - Social media is all about empowerment. It even empowers hookers to be famous.

These girls wouldnt have been able handle it back in the day, with no internet, and just a fur coat and some keys to jangle. lol

1 Like

He’s one of the more boring fighters in boxing today.

Yea for the shit he talks he didn’t look good

She was advertising her only fans lol

1 Like

What is the story as to why Fury is fighting Wilder again ?

Is a contract clause ?

Just no other options right now that sell tickets/views?

2 Likes

Contractual obligation.

They had a third fight contracted. Covid happened. Apparently wilder’s side did not put forward rematch request in time frame allotted.

They argued because of covid its exceptional circumstances. Couldn’t even have a gate, or (perhaps) training.

Furys side tried to make Joshua fight, said no longer bound to contract because time elapsed.

Wilders side went legal route and it went to arbitration. Arbitrator ruled in favour of Wilder.

2 Likes

Someone commented on the Broner video. lol

5 Likes

Hahaha

1 Like

Face all up in that muff!!

Lmao!

1 Like

ESBC at E3

1 Like

^^Cool. They also announced a few more fighters. David Benevidez, Carl Frampton and a few others.

I think in the end they will have almost all the relevant boxers, except Floyd, who will likely want 60% of the revenue. lol

60-40!

What platform is this game going to be on?

All.

PS3?

AWESOME!!!

lol …I do need to upgrade

2 Likes

That Joe Frazier left hook looked good, my favorite HW so I’m biased lol. I don’t play video games hardly at all but I’ll definitely be getting this!

1 Like

Looks like some real pieces of shit out there.

1 Like

I dont think you could pay me to go to a sporting event in SoCal these days…Niner games just as bad too

1 Like

I still have my PS3 lol. Only games I have played in the past few years are Red Dead Redemption, Madden and Fight Night. I’m gonna have to upgrade I guess.

1 Like

I have UFC 3…Fight Night Champions and a Formula 1 game…lol

I’m like 2-998 online on Fight Night…lol

1 Like

I am the same. Zero video game interest. But this seems interesting.

The last video game I had an interest in was fight night champion. lol -

So there is a pattern there.

I spoke to someone who has tested the game. He said in real life it looks better than in these little clips. He said its like watching a fight on TV.