The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

Here’s another good one. ESPN can be cheeky bastards by conveniently leaving out competitor’s fights such as tonight’s Jose Valenzuela vs Deiner Berrio match on Fox Sports 1

boxingscene.com/schedule

2 Likes

Someone needs to have Tyson tweet this at wilder

1 Like

Can anyone guess who this is? Star video game character.

I give up lol

White Goodman Reaction GIF

Looks like an old version of Pauline Ayala mixed with Robert García

1 Like

Lol

I don’t know who it is either. Lol

I read the name, but didn’t know it.

He is a manager or something.

The video game is signing hundreds of fighters, and even wierd signings like this and David Fournier. Eddie hall, and others.

I wonder why? Perhaps so they can have a novelty division?. If they sign guys like Jake Paul, Logan Paul, ksi, for their numbers, they need someone to fight against.

Unless they give Jake Paul a 89 rating, so he can fight against sugar ray robinson. Lol

1 Like

They’re making another Fight Night?

1 Like

EA abandoned boxing because of all the trouble negotiating with fighters.

A new company, Steel City, from UK has taken the initiative.

The goal is to create a true boxing sim, rather than an arcade style fight game.

Signed 100’s fighters thus far, including Canelo, Loma, Fury, Bud, legends etc etc.

2 Likes
1 Like

Lol yea that’s weird. What’s the trainers name? Hopefully it’s just something you unlock.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Who the fuck is Rick Ramos lol

2 Likes

lol - I don’t know. And dont know why they would put him in.

It must be a scrubs division, so all youtuber fans can beat up on them with Logan Paul, or True Geordie! lol

I like the neck fat though. That says power!

2 Likes

Yea with that thickness he might have a chin on him lol

1 Like

Fucking awesome.

I hope it is realistic, with occasional flash knockouts and not like UFC game that takes a bunch of clean headshots in a row for a knockout. Like the equivalent of bullet sponges.

If they can get that right it will be the the goat boxing game. Graphics look incredible.

2 Likes

Yes we are excited too

1 Like
1 Like