The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

This was Paulie’s opponent. Really.

lol

2 Likes

What the hell, he boxed @Floppy_Divac tonight?

3 Likes

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

2 Likes

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Fuck you bro. I would never sully my face with such a hideous and pathetic mustache. And I don’t even know what to call that shit on his chin.
Jimmy Fallon Jokes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

4 Likes

Steve Carell Lol GIF

2 Likes

And he has an uglier nose than me and lacks passion and intensity in his eyes.

2 Likes

That’s true. He doesn’t have the typical Armo nose

1 Like

I’m glad that some of yall have the Kenny Weldon Advanced Boxing Techniques videos, but can any of you tell me where to get them?

As a note, to actually contribute to the thread, I can’t see a Joshua Usyk fight going much differently than the first fight. Do any of you think Joshua will win the rematch? If so, what do you think he needs to do to adjust his game?

2 Likes

I think he tried to outbox the boxer. He thought that would work since that’s how he beat Ruiz in the rematch.

But it was the opposite approach that he should have taken, according to every boxer and coach and expert.

He should have played the bully role. Think Fury in Fury v Wilder II

Yes, I’d say he has a chance. He’s the much bigger man and has ko power.

Still hope Usyk wins the rematch though.

1 Like

Yea he’s gotta do something he’s not use to… fight on the inside. Mid/long range fight favors Usyk because he’s the better boxer.

Given the size difference, can AJ produce decent power in close range? Wouldn’t that also favor Usyk?

1 Like

I just wanted to provide more motivation for you to find them.

As mentioned I was going to do a few searches as well, but I may go stare at my incredible collection instead.

Yes and no. AJ has the best uppercut in boxing and needs to utilize it more. I agree Usyk would love to be on the inside. But if AJ can mix it up, wear Usyk down early he’ll be able to box from distance later on. He needs to get Usyk on the ropes, and hit the hips, arms, anything to slow him down.

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

The boxing God has spoken

1 Like

OK I have been searching solid for at least an hour.

The world has changed, all the normal places or haunts seem to not even carry videos anymore.

Ebay was even a bust for this particular series.

Take the tape and convert to a dvd and mail it

Mf’ers delusional