The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

What do you mean? Thats the fountain of youth right there…220 lbs of pure tnt gets rejuvenated in those waters

2 Likes

5"6 135 of pure destruction? I went on the sunbed two day’s back I have that Mexican blood in me so I can tan fast. Another two goes I’ll be bright brown

3 Likes

If Canelo wins he still loses the trilogy.

3 Likes

3 Likes

wrestlemania v wrestling GIF by WWE

4 Likes

Shocked John Diggle GIF by The Paley Center for Media

3 Likes

Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

3 Likes

family guy pond GIF

3 Likes

Nick Offerman Laughing GIF

3 Likes

Not sure what I find This so entertaining

Funny comment

Not sure the world is ready for Song with robot legs

3 Likes

I like Lennox and am a fan of his fights, but he robbed the world of an opportunity for a rematch of the ages. That could have ended up one of the biggest HW rematches in history.

2 Likes

CalculatingPoliticalHypsilophodon-max-1mb

2 Likes

Maybe if it had happened like a year earlier,but he said he was retiring, he was getting old an lost that passion, he could very well have got stopped if they had the rematch

,but dude had one foot out the door, rich, great career… walked out on top of the game…Legend

It’s like when you have a hard day at work, 5 minutes till home time, and the boss says oh can you stay for a cpl of hours longer…
grease goodbye GIF

I had a job that did that. I was supposed to finish at 4 but that barely happened. One day me and my coworker fucked off on the dot because nobody had asked us to stay, they just assumed we would, I was getting phone calls on the way home and telling them to fuck themselves. That shit had to change. And it did, I still ended up quitting in the end.

2 Likes

Yep I don’t tolerate that shit

sure if there is a reason an they told me at the start of the day no probs,usually I would help out

But if they expect it last minute, ha nah I’m out go get one of the other guys, It’s home time

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

1 Like
1 Like

Boxing on a inflatable/bouncy castle floor! Why has no one thought of it, up until now?

1 Like

Because it’s stupid. We used to wrestle on bouncy castles, something would always go wrong . Bouncy castles are not for fighting

DY what’s for dinner?

1 Like

Is Deontay leaning Usyk?

1 Like