The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

1 Like

Hennessy… I knew a dude who liked that. I can’t stand it. One time everyone at work was all liquored up and we made a giant Batman sign with aviation fuel and set it on fire. Then we danced like baboons around it. The working night shift were not impressed with our performance.

Especially our techno Viking dancing skills

techno viking GIF

You can’t share stories anymore song. This is strictly boxing talk and food pics only

3 Likes

Strength.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1539783630196719617

2 Likes

That’s definitely @Song2

3 Likes

“Our best-selling TITLE GEL World V2T Bag Gloves are now available in a Limited Edition Pride colorway!”

2 Likes

2 Likes

Did you buy yourself a pair?

2 Likes

Those gloves look dope. Chances are I’d wear them to the gym and have to tell some queerbo that it’s not for poofter pride and that I’m just taking back the rainbow.

5 Likes

I walked into an old mall the other day and a guy was sitting in one of those massage chairs and I thought he had his pants down.

The black leg wrap area I mistakenly thought it was his pants.

Something about the way he was sitting, posture, the color of his pants, I thought dude was sitting just like this in a massage chair in the middle of a mall.

Turns out his pants were not down.

Lady walking next to me turned and said the same thing she had the same impression or thought.

The dude looked to be 5’6 135 lbs of Asian destruction.

2 Likes

Before or after you get slept in sparring?

2 Likes

This ain’t Chute Boxe. We don’t sleep each other in sparring, clownshoes.

Fresh Off The Boat GIF

1 Like

Who said your partner needed to go hard lol?

america burn GIF

3 Likes

Sarcastic Not Funny GIF

2 Likes

Not sure why you would ask that question.

3 Likes

How do they feel?

1 Like

OK edited that one may be strong advice and off topic for the food portion of this thread.

Beauty of that is, as he is getting of the ropes he’s staying in range to throw.

2 Likes

breaking bad bullshit GIF

4 Likes