The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

Diggin that kangol!

bang GIF

3 Likes
1 Like

Zepeda is good.

I remember cyborg getting finished by some french chick. Lion fights or something. I’m sure it was boxing…

But now wondering

2 Likes

Kickboxing I thought

3 Likes

Fist of rage

2 Likes

I think you are correct.

1 Like

I remember her losing a UD to a taller and actually techically skilled Dutch opponent in kickboxing. Might be a different fight though.

1 Like

Connor Vs Floyd 2 in the works.

I hope Connor says fuck it and boots him in the head, knocking him out, it’s making me chuckle thinking about it.

1 Like

I think you are right. I think the French lady was smaller, and put up a good scrap, and yea that Dutch lady gave her a pasting, first time I saw cyborg lose iirc.

2 Likes

Buffalo caprese.

I got a lasagne as well, but switched it to take out as I realized I wasn’t that hungry. I’ve left it for the tramps so they can have some dinner too, hopefully one of them gets it before a city worker chucks it in the bin. I’ll go and see after this pint.

Edit. I went outside for a woodbine, and decided to go check, it was still there, but I could see a homeless nearby, so I gave it to him, he was thankful.

3 Likes

I’ll accept it

1 Like

Yes that’s the fight

2 Likes

Fuck yeah

3 Likes

I had a kangol visor when i was about 20…and yes i was cool as fuck

5 Likes

I still have my way oversized blue Adidas jacket from about the same age. Lol, will post a pic later.

3 Likes

Wait song is typing… he’s got a story to share about Kangol

5 Likes

I had a kangol, one of them flatcap things you wear backwards. I can’t remember where I got it, I do remember my stepdad “that’s a black man’s hat” I actually converted him from racism later in life when I dated women of all colours and size, but fuck me he was racist as fuck when I was a kid. The profanity that came out his mouth when Lennox lost (to the chap who’s name I’ve forgotten) was absurd.

At the same time he got me into watching boxing, I watched shitloads of fights with him. He’s an ex hooligan/ pub fighter who’s old now.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

3 Likes