The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

Alright that’s it. We all have to buy bucket hats now

2 Likes

Usyk boom-bay-yay

4 Likes

Eddie Hearn:

Yesterday did a press conference for a $100+ million fight - Aj vs Usyk, in Saudi.

Tomorrow does a press conference for a $100+ million fight - Canelo vs GGG 3, in Vegas.

3 Likes

Shut up Eddie

2 Likes
1 Like

Is that him or the guy who ate him?

2 Likes

Lol he won by decision last night

1 Like

I’m feel… very feel

4 Likes

Diggin that kangol!

bang GIF

3 Likes
1 Like

Zepeda is good.

I remember cyborg getting finished by some french chick. Lion fights or something. I’m sure it was boxing…

But now wondering

2 Likes

Kickboxing I thought

3 Likes

Fist of rage

2 Likes

I think you are correct.

1 Like

I remember her losing a UD to a taller and actually techically skilled Dutch opponent in kickboxing. Might be a different fight though.

1 Like

Connor Vs Floyd 2 in the works.

I hope Connor says fuck it and boots him in the head, knocking him out, it’s making me chuckle thinking about it.

1 Like

I think you are right. I think the French lady was smaller, and put up a good scrap, and yea that Dutch lady gave her a pasting, first time I saw cyborg lose iirc.

2 Likes

Buffalo caprese.

I got a lasagne as well, but switched it to take out as I realized I wasn’t that hungry. I’ve left it for the tramps so they can have some dinner too, hopefully one of them gets it before a city worker chucks it in the bin. I’ll go and see after this pint.

Edit. I went outside for a woodbine, and decided to go check, it was still there, but I could see a homeless nearby, so I gave it to him, he was thankful.

3 Likes

I’ll accept it

1 Like