The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

AJ had no fear in there against Wallen. It was jarring to see how composed he was and assertive unlike his other previous matches.

Ruiz shook him to his core, AJ has legitimately looked terrified (of getting caught) in some of his recent matches.

I like the AJ who is composed but without so much fear. That guy is pretty damn good. I would love to see Fury vs AJ if Joshua can maintain his confidence.

3 Likes

He won’t be confident in there against any of the lions of the division. Wallen had nothing for him and he knew it.

2 Likes

Pacquiao Vs buakaw who you got?

3 Likes

In boxing? Pacman

1 Like

click steve bannon GIF

1 Like

My dad is living back in MO now. He says the beaner how there is surprisingly good. He’s been having a burrito every day.

Missouri?

Yes. My grandmothers family is all from there.

1 Like

2 Likes

She’s not wrong. He’s absolutely mediocre. But he would still bully her around and put her down.

2 Likes

The Wire Omar GIF

Bro, are you just looking for me to insult your food this morning? Because I’m not gonna do it. Not yet at least. Lol

2 Likes

It’s delicious. I added some hot sauce to make it into molten lava. God bless my asshole.

Candied bacon and brandied apple mini donuts

2 Likes

Michael Richards Yes GIF

3 Likes

Testing 123 just seeing if I can post today or if its error 502 all day again

Edit: guess it’s working again after yet another shit shutdown last night

3 Likes

Cheeseburger pictures are working, so that’s good.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update those pics are greatly appreciated here despite my stupid jokes

2 Likes