The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

Oh yes, the Mrs is half Portuguese and we get a gift basket filled with Portugese meats every year from Gaspars Sausage company. People sleep on how good Portuguese meats are

4 Likes

You guys know why God invented yeast infections?

So women would know what it’s like to live with an irritating cunt too.

2 Likes

The Lord Wilder, and the GWOAT Shields, have started their music career. A Royal duet! I think they might have gone a little heavy on the auto-tune. Unless they are going for a futuristic/robotic vibe. Then, genius!

https://x.com/2ToneDaSupastar/status/1740768906351169844?s=20

2 Likes

Lord Wilders song is way better…Shields sounds like a broke ass Mia X

2 Likes

Woah a Mia X reference ! Shad all bout it bout it ! Some true New Orleans hip hop for you, a Mystikal dis track

4 Likes

Hooooooody Hoooooo!

1 Like

I was bout it bout it as fuck in high school :rofl:

Had like over 40 No Limit CDs

2 Likes

Thats the code of tha killas!!!

1 Like

I’m a little late to the show, my thoughts of the past week.

I enjoyed the Inoue/Tapales match, Tapales is one tough cookie, except for the strange ending where he just gave up. The adjustment that he made midway was interesting and also Inoue’s counter-adjustment which was to further extend the 1-2 which proved to be very effective.

I agree with whoever said that they should set up a Fulton vs. Tapales match, I think this would be a good even matchup. Even though Tapales fared much better against Inoue, my bet would probably be on Fulton but either way I’d love to see it.

Not to take anything away from Inoue but I think he displayed some chinks in the armor, this is not meant as a racist term, besides Inoue is Japanese I’m not sure what it is, but he didn’t look as sharp as usual and was eating some clean uppercuts and hooks from Tapales, I wouldn’t want to see him eating the same uppercuts from Tank. Inoue is human after all and you can’t expect him to keep climbing up in weight while maintaining invincibility. Still a very good and impressive outing nonetheless.

I do agree with both Tank and Inoue in that this matchup doesn’t make sense, it’s too much of an ask for Inoue to move up several weight classes. How about we appreciate what he’s been doing by becoming undisputed in 2 different weight classes over the past couple of years, that is an incredible feat in itself. Inoue is wise to be settling in at this weight class for a little while rather than trying to appease a certain fan base. Tank is just too big for him.

I like Terrence Crawford but he is getting annoying with the PfP tweets, Dude, you fought one time against a questionable Errol Spence. You would have a stronger case if you had been more active. The PfP is not an official ranking anyways, it’s the opinion of the public.

Deontay Wilder got exposed as not being a good boxer, I think that his reputation has been based on his athleticism as power but now that he’s older and losing those attributes, he has to rely on his boxing skills which is lacking. Combine this with Fury’s lacklustre performance against Ngannou, Usyk all of the sudden looks to be the favorite in their pending matchup.

11 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Rashad at home after a few Budweiser tall boys

1 Like

Bros I’m gonna be barking HOOOODY HOOOOOOO!!! at strangers and the elderly after this Thread today

1 Like

1 Like

That’s impressive. It’s bigger than the amount of fans who saw Carl froch knock out George groves at Wembley.

2 Likes
1 Like

Maybe Ben Davison is the guy that brings that AJ back.

Who’s your pick? I am obviously going with the bias pick of Jai but that Rocha KO was just brutal.

2 Likes

Hope so. I’m actually a fan of AJ and think he is better than many give him credit for. And he has provided some good comic relief with his post fight melt downs lol.