The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

I referred to Floppy’s jizz and you as the receptacle of the said jizz.

I’ll bet you’ve got really gay jizz though. It’s probably full of interior decorators and art critics.

Season 2 Taste GIF by The Roku Channel

Tastes gae

mister rogers middle finger GIF

Deontay Wilder’s mother, Deborah Wilder sent emotional retirement message to son after Zhilei Zhang KO:

“I texted him and said, 'Son, we’re having a party for you. You gave us the best boxing in USA when boxing was dead. You’ve gotten older. You’ve ran your course in your journey. It’s time to celebrate. He brought back boxing to the USA, and we enjoyed all those knockouts. I taped them and Im going to look back at them. We gonna to laugh, we gonna to cry. But we gonna be happy. Enjoy your life now. Teach other young men how to become a champion.”

Source via: USA Today Sports

Sweet message from his mom but Deontay cant teach anyone that right hand and terrible at everything else

1 Like

Rick, and Mick, on a bus.

4 Likes

You’re behind schedule. Both of them asked the same dumb question

3 Likes

He’ll get KO’d early but still win by decision? Damn

Lol your defense is booty too. Wait until you get hit by someone that’s actually good and you won’t be that monster anymore lol

Lmao Rick Ross walking Broner in

1 Like

Getting my California burrito with the jalapeño chopped and rolled up inside. Shit will be fire, in more ways than one.

1 Like

Lol surprise Broner barely threw. 1-0 Cobb

1 Like

Lmao Broner gets dropped by a solid left hook. Looked like an old man falling down. He lost a tooth too

3 Likes

Looked like an old man to me at the weigh-in too.

1 Like

3-0 Cobb. Broner is too slow and old. Fighting at the wrong range

2 Likes

What are you watching this on? You pay for it?

Yea triller tv app or whatever it’s called

1 Like

3 Likes

More of the same in the fourth. Cobb is faster, throws combos and keeps Broner at his range.

4-0

1 Like

5-0

1 Like