the SWEET TOOTH diet?

do you love your coffee and donuts in the morning?  Well maybe you DON'T have to give them up, perhaps eat 2 or 3 instead of 4 or 6 and make sure to take a WALK before breakfast, at lunch, and in the evening!  Add a REASONABLE set of pushups, situps, pullups and you should be STERLING!

"Thanks Again karasu, you have helped me so much POSTER of the YEAR"

It's Not What You Eat, But How Much, That Matters

Cutting calories, not necessarily fat or carbs, is the key to long-term weight loss, a new study found.

MONDAY, Jan. 30, 2012 — “It’s all about calories in versus calories out.” This popular weight loss adage, which claims that all you have to do is burn more calories than you consume to lose weight, got a boost from a new study published in the January issue of the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.

After six months and again after two years, researchers gauged participant’s weight, fat mass, and lean mass. Across the board, the strongest predictor for weight loss was not the makeup of any particular diet, but rather how stringent the participants were in sticking to the reduced-calorie plan. Researchers concluded that the findings show that dieters should choose restricted-calorie plans that work for them, and not base their diet plans off of a particular fad (e.g. a low-carb diet isn’t the best plan for someone with a sweet tooth).------

https://www.everydayhealth.com/weight/0130/its-not-what-you-eat-but-how-much-that-matters.aspx

1 Like

![](upload://xULA04Ak9ioQBL8XYk5PjJhg516.jpeg)

Burn more calories than you eat over a long period of time ya fucking dummies. 

BIG WIN!

1 Like

I couldn't eat sweets all day or even every day.. jesus. And does the beetus kick in still? 

File this under "no fucking shit"

Burn calories.

Thanks

Post a pic you skinny fat troll. 

1 Like
Straydog24 -

This. Do it, Homeslice 1.0. 

theraskal -

![](upload://xULA04Ak9ioQBL8XYk5PjJhg516.jpeg)

Look at those sleek lemur physiques

Study: “Carbs/fats/proteins don’t matter for weight loss; reducing calories is the prime factor.”

Idiot clickbait reporter: “You can eat doughnuts!”

EDIT: I’m not so clear whether the attributed line originated from an idiot reporter, or an idiot OP.

1 Like

Seen several ‘fitness professionals’ on social media constantly regurgitating this shit, agreed not everyone needs a fad diet or to track macros, but eating 2500 calories of donuts a day isn’t going to keep you healthy compared to a sensible diet 

Well yea. .  You could eat a couple donuts a day and lose weight,  if that's all you're eating.  You definitely won't be healthy,  but you will lose some weight. 

1 Like
MagicMark -

Well yea. .  You could eat a couple donuts a day and lose weight,  if that's all you're eating.  You definitely won't be healthy,  but you will lose some weight. 

Yesss and then when they are relatively thin (skinny fat) at 50 years old and drop dead from a heart attack all the fatties will claim being slim is bad for you.

Straydog24 -

![](upload://jFVzQfMfr6gIAcnFqZd4jncp9XR.jpeg)

1 Like

yesterday full day of eating:

BREAKFAST: Coffee with one large Super Cookie composed of Oatmeal, Chocolate Chips, dried Cranberries, Maca Powder, SunFlower Seeds

LUNCH: Same as Breakfast

DINNER: Spaghetti with mushroom tomato sauce and cesar salad with glass of wine

snacks: Grapes and a organic mango pop-sickle

1 Like
theraskal - yesterday full day of eating:

BREAKFAST: Coffee with one large Super Cookie composed of Oatmeal, Chocolate Chips, dried Cranberries, Maca Powder, SunFlower Seeds

^See, stray, we do have common ground.

Not sure why but I really like this new raskal SN and angle.

It for reason feels NECESSARY.

You dont just eat 2 or 3 evr fatfucksickle

theraskal - yesterday full day of eating:

I see you’re on the auschwitz diet. I know several 80 pound anorexic girls who eat more than this. Can you give a sample meal plan for a 200+ pound grown man?