The Tapout Show

yeah those dudes are kinda cheesy but i think it was a good show.

I know more about Damacio Page from one show than any of the TUF guys from the whole season.

Didn't there used to be like 5 Tapout guys?

Joker is no longer with the Tapout crew.

Watched about ten minute's of it and thought it was too lowbrow and cheesy. Face paint, wig's, goofy clothing and tough guy talk wore thin really quick. I have no desire to watch any more.

"support the sport"

They're fucking dorks.

Poor Demacio had to put up w/ a road trip w/ those dooshes.

Points well taken, but it is better than an episode of TUF.

I'll DVR it and watch the parts that have fighters and fights. If they have a fight every week, then it will work.

Go Damasio!

TapouT is great ... there show is great ... there clothing is great ... there fight gear is great

^^^this post made me laugh

I hope they get some pads and a small mat for christsakes.

It was about what I expected, Ill watch it again.

Tapout Son

I thought it was good. Im starting to think the majority of the UG hasnt seen the TapouT guys before.

Chris will you be fighting for Untamed again? I recall you fighting my teammate Matt fletcher

Mask seems like a tool with his stupid nickname, girlish laughing and ridiculous face paint. I did find it funny to hear a guy who calls himself Punkass telling how he runs the business end of things. Not a bad show if you cut them out a bit.

I enjoyed the show. Their costumes are over the top. I try not to ride people to hard about dress code. They seemed like good guys who have been in the game for a long time.

I felt bad for Mask with the Mat Serra thing. It looks like Scrapers hair is real to me.

I dont know why they showed it twice. The could have thrown in some more WCL or something. I heard they were showing some Muay Thai fights on Versus. I would have stayed up for that.

Next episode they should visit the GWAR compound and fight for the right to look like clowns. I'd watch that.

matt spanked me :( ... yes I just talked to mike not to long ago about the 170 tourney, that fight with matt was a bad one for me for many reason but no excuses here..lost and thats all