the tapout show?

is it over?

I didn't like the show at first, but kind of do now cause it focuses more on the fighters training. Like 2 episodes ago where it showed Hackleman and The Pit, that was awesome. Matt Major was a dumb fuck though.

Agreed about Matt Major "Asshole". Someone needs to let him in the cage w/ Franklin so he can get his head caved in.

It would be a great show if they would just remove all footage with any dipshits from the tapout crew in it.

"Agreed about Matt Major "Asshole". Someone needs to let him in the cage w/ Franklin so he can get his head caved in. "

Matt Major is an asshole.  I guess the TapouT crew was being nice to him or something. Matt made the TapouT crew look like thugs which they are not.

Good show. Tapout Crew seem like good guys. They have been supporting MMA since way back.

LOL at the loser TUF Noobs who try to dis.

MMA supporters or not, the Tapout crew are of a bunch of idiots-I'm sorry but they're horrible representatives of the sport. Dana talks about the image of the pro MMA fighter? These guys can (and will) undo anything Dana's done to help the fighter's image faster than he can say "You're off the show". Looks like everyone noticed the psychotic sociopath they showcased last episode. Wtf is wrong with Matt Major? Is the guy mentally unbalanced? There's a dude who should be medicated. Heavily, if I had any say. Seriously, it shows a tremendous lapse of judgment on Mask's part to feature that goon. Bad show-worse for the sport-great vehicle to sell shirts.

The TapOut guys are good for the sport.....Fuck trying to make the image of MMA more appealing to the masses. The Tapout crew is true to themselves and MMA and that's all that matters.

I liked the show, and the guys do seem pretty nice.

I'm looking forward to new episodes as well.