the thing about Shogun.

Shogun is a goddamn legend.

It doesn't matter that he can't beat Jones. He is a deep fucking legend.

the dude is basically like the fucking slayer of NHB

Jones is a new school heavyweight who will wreck anyone @ 205. thats a given.

But Shogun is up there w/ the GOATS.

also Machida is sick as fuck

but Jones will wreck him again.

sorry dudes.

Machida = needs to drop to 185 and probably always should have been fighting there.

Jones = a new school hvywght who's wrecking dudes 40 lbs lighter than him

Shogun = a legend who has been in more wars than most all the other dudes @ 205 combined. PRIDE NEVER DIE ASSHOLE NEW JACKS.

Hendo = up there w/ shogun. a legend. wrecked a YOUNGER AND BIGGER FEDOR. but unfortunately Jones will fuck him up. BUT if Hendo wins, it'll be a paradigm shifting psychic mindfuck. and I'll be stoked.

listen to Convulse

40 pounds lighter. Lay off the crack buddy

well you know... he walks around at like 240-250ish and he's 6'4

he's basically the size of ((( UBEREEM )))

machida is 199 soaking wet..

come on dude.

get real.

Cocaine is a helluva drug Phone Post

dude, read my posts. I am praising Shogun as one of the deep deep legends in NHB. He's been putting on wars for years. He's def a GOAT.

and I'm not dick-ridin' Jones. I think he's talented but he's kind of a dirty cheater because he is nearly the size (if not bigger) than Ubereem and he fights guys like Machida, who are 199 soaking wet.

are y'all that thick in the frontal lobes?

and I love Hendo but unfortunately Jon Jones is like 5 inches taller and 40+ lbs heavier.

Jon Jones needs to be fighting @ heavyweight. Until then he's a dirty bitchmade cheater.

Lol@ jones being 250lbs =) Phone Post

uhh.. yeah dude. He walks around at around 250 when he's not cutting for a fight.

come fight time he cuts to 205 then balloons back up to around 230ish for the actual fight

he's 6'4 and has a wingspan like a fucking albatross

he's a hvywght who's wrecking tiny 205lbers.

SHogun is the goat at LHW

Who else held prestige in both Pride and UFC? Who else has been ranked top 5 for almost 10 years? Who won the Pride GP? Wanderlie? Chuck? no?

Shogun won the Pride GP agains tthe best fighters in the world not in the second tier UFC LHW division of that time. Then when time came for Pride and UFC to merge. We saw Chuck the UFCs golden boy get squashed. Shogun with 2 knee surgeries came back to destroyed the undefeated Machida twice

cajunselfdefense - uhh.. yeah dude. He walks around at around 250 when he's not cutting for a fight.

come fight time he cuts to 205 then balloons back up to around 230ish for the actual fight

he's 6'4 and has a wingspan like a fucking albatross

he's a hvywght who's wrecking tiny 205lbers.

He's not 250 - and it's not only his size that helped him beat Shogun.

Acidic -  SHogun is the goat at LHW

Who else held prestige in both Pride and UFC? Who else has been ranked top 5 for almost 10 years? Who won the Pride GP? Wanderlie? Chuck? no?

Shogun won the Pride GP agains tthe best fighters in the world not in the second tier UFC LHW division of that time. Then when time came for Pride and UFC to merge. We saw Chuck the UFCs golden boy get squashed. Shogun with 2 knee surgeries came back to destroyed the undefeated Machida twice

Even in PRIDe Shogun had weakness. He just squeaked out a win VS Lil Nog in a damn war. Reem was tooling him until Shogun found his weak chin in one of those fights.

You must look at Hendo here. Hendo is 6-1 VS HW when he fought as a LHW (counting all the water he drank to made 207 Vs Fedor too though). He is 2-1 Vs the HW GOATs. He also destroyed Shogun in the striking game completely when they fought. He's pretty unreal! The argument can be made he is fighting for LHW Goat / GOAT VS JBJ easy.

That's played out Auzzie. Gotta come up with some new material fren.

It kinda sucks seeing Shogun in the unified rules, there was countless times he could have killed Vera with kicks or knees on the ground. Vera constantly "hid" where he knew Shogun could only hit him with illegal strikes

It's been countered time and time again. You state your opinion and than you tell people to prove you wrong. These fights never happened bro, if you believe what you say nobody is going to convince you otherwise.

You talk about hypothetical fights as if they have already happened, as if you know the result and know exactly what will happen.

epic hero - It's been countered time and time again. You state your opinion and than you tell people to prove you wrong. These fights never happened bro, if you believe what you say nobody is going to convince you otherwise.

You talk about hypothetical fights as if they have already happened, as if you know the result and know exactly what will happen.

this

Lazer MMA - 
Acidic -  SHogun is the goat at LHW

Even in PRIDe Shogun had weakness. He just squeaked out a win VS Lil Nog in a damn war. Reem was tooling him until Shogun found his weak chin in one of those fights.

You must look at Hendo here. Hendo is 6-1 VS HW when he fought as a LHW (counting all the water he drank to made 207 Vs Fedor too though). He is 2-1 Vs the HW GOATs. He also destroyed Shogun in the striking game completely when they fought. He's pretty unreal! The argument can be made he is fighting for LHW Goat / GOAT VS JBJ easy.
i agree to a certain point but i still believe Shogun is the GOAT at LHW but henderson is a much better GOAT in over all weight.

Hendo vs SHogun could have been a draw but i agree Hendo outstruck Shogun back