The Time is Now: Cyborg vs Fallon Fox

I know Cyborg has a fight lined up for February 27th against Charmaine Tweet, but Tweet needs to bow out gracefully to allow Fallon Fox to step in.

Fallon is a featherweight wrecking machine at 5-1, and is due for a step up in competition before her old ass retires.

Shannon Knapp, make this happen! This will make the FightPass EXSPLODES!!!

Do you want to see this fight?

I don't want to see Cyborg destroy Fallon Fox and promote her, sorry. Phone Post 3.0

I just think it would be an interesting fight. I think Fox has an unfair advantage, so I think it would be interesting to see Fox against a known, tough fighter.

i also want to see cyborg woop fox

It would be nice to see Cyborg send Fox into irrelevancy, if Fox couldn't handle Evans-Smith, Cyborg will turn that shit into a murder scene Phone Post 3.0

The best way to get rid of Fox is to ignore her, don't give her any attention. Then she fades into irrelevancy. Like what quickly happened to that TUF girl that wouldn't shut up Phone Post 3.0

Wood watch lol Phone Post 3.0

would rather watch Gabi Garcia rip his arm off

It would take Cyborg longer to get to the ring than to finish that fight. 

UncleChael - I know Cyborg has a fight lined up for February 27th against Charmaine Tweet, but Tweet needs to bow out gracefully to allow Fallon Fox to step in.

Fallon is a featherweight wrecking machine at 5-1, and is due for a step up in competition before her old ass retires.

You're either trolling or the dumbest person I've ever seen.

Fallon got beaten by Ashlee Evans Smith, a girl who looked totally out of her depth in her UFC debut. The talk of Cyborg being on Ronda's level is silly, but not as silly as thinking she wouldn't kill Fallon Phone Post 3.0

Cyborg would beat Fox very badly. Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 -
UncleChael - I know Cyborg has a fight lined up for February 27th against Charmaine Tweet, but Tweet needs to bow out gracefully to allow Fallon Fox to step in.

You're either trolling or the dumbest person I've ever seen.

Fallon got beaten by Ashlee Evans Smith, a girl who looked totally out of her depth in her UFC debut. The talk of Cyborg being on Ronda's level is silly, but not as silly as thinking she wouldn't kill Fallon Phone Post 3.0
You must have watched a different fight, smith was clearly winning until the end and Nasty sub. Phone Post 3.0

meh, I'd fap to that.

Cyborg would kill her.

The "Fallon Fox is a danger to cisgender females" thing is false outrage. She lost to some borderline no name chick in the regionals; it would be a shitshow.

Fallon Fox is a dude....Cyborg just looks like one! Phone Post 3.0

I suppose Fallon is too much of a COWARD to accept this challenge.

Where you at Fallon?! Where you at Boyd?!!

Would rather see Fox vs Matt Mitrione. Phone Post 3.0

A man who turned herself into a woman vs a woman who damn near turned himself into man man?
Wood. Phone Post 3.0

make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!