4. Rhonda Rousey
    5. Chael Sonnen
    6. GSP
    7. Carlos Condit
    8. Jose Aldo
    9. Minotauro
    10. Alistair Overeem

agree/disagree?

what does chael have other than a really good takedown?

jason73 - what does chael have other than a really good takedown?

a really good takedown is not to be under-estimated in mma. It's helped 4 of my 10 choices (Chael, GSP, Jones, Rhonda) win virtually all their fights.

why is he higher on the list than gsp?

TheMentalisT - Wow.........where do I begin

shoot

jason73 - why is he higher on the list than gsp?

not in any order

I think I just threw up on my keyboard. You owe me a new keyboard. I will expect it within the week.

I'm not going to list my top 10, I just want to name one person that hasn't come up yet, and that's Frankie Edgar. Edgar for all of his UFC bouts has had a physical disadvantage, reach, weight on fight night etc. But still he beats his opponents!

When I saw Maynard take Edgar down, I mainly attributed it to his size advantage. But when I saw Edgar SLAM Maynard like it was nothing, I was amazed, thats true skill.

He doesn't use his weight advantage to dictate where the fight goes or anything like that, he beats them purely on skill.

Doctor NPD - 1. Dan Hardy
2. Matt Riddle
3. Fabio Maldonado
4. Gleison Tibau
5. Matt Brown
6. Leonard Garcia
7. Chad Griggs
8. Jake Shields
9. Marcus Brimage
10. Anderson Silva

It's not debatable.

Fail Phone Post

Vidz - I'm not going to list my top 10, I just want to name one person that hasn't come up yet, and that's Frankie Edgar. Edgar for all of his UFC bouts has had a physical disadvantage, reach, weight on fight night etc. But still he beats his opponents!

When I saw Maynard take Edgar down, I mainly attributed it to his size advantage. But when I saw Edgar SLAM Maynard like it was nothing, I was amazed, thats true skill.

He doesn't use his weight advantage to dictate where the fight goes or anything like that, he beats them purely on skill.

Good post, I Totally agree. Phone Post

Isn't Renzo still technically under contract with the UFC?