The Top Russian fighter currently, you agree?

We all know the top Russian fighter is eating ice cream somewhere wearing a nice sweater Phone Post

It's Mamed Khalidov for me. If he could cut down to 185 and fight Shlemenko for the Bellator strap, now THAT would be a fight.

EDIT: Khalidov was born in the Soviet Union but his nationality is listed as Polish. Forget what I said.

Tiger Sarnovsky looks to be a very talented bad ass

Lets see what Storm can do tonight against Falcao

Khabib all day!

Russian Caucasus fighters are gonna have some beastly MMA fighters in the near future.

The guy I have most recently been impressed with is Rustam Khabilov. Those were some sick suplexes in his last fight

Too early to call him the best, but that guy has serious potential

+1 Mamed Khalidov!

I like Sascha Schlemenko, but Mamed is the man and would handily deliver the beat down to Storm.

Mamed is the man but he definitely needs to improve his competition. At this point Nurmagomedov seems like the best and most promising one.

STORM

TTT Phone Post

liquidrob - STORM

! Phone Post

Fedor Phone Post

Koreshekov and Volkov are both serious prospects, too.

Shlemenko is nasty

The new FACE of Bellator!

Khalidov is considered Polish no?

Frodo?? Phone Post

Alex is just too wild for me to consider him the top russian fighter. Though I think experience has been a major advantage for him at times when shit hits the fan. Unfortunately, experience will turn into a negative at some point . After nearly 60 fights , i think hes gonna start slowing down and won't be able to take damage as well.

Andrey Koreshkov, Nurmagomedov, Ali Bagautinov are all well rounded killers.

Even though Sarnavskiy lost a few months ago, I still think hes a monster, especially after what he did last week to Thiago Michael

1 thing is for certain, Guram is not coming to this thread.

I just talked to Vadim, Guram is coming in 2014, or maybe 2015, but he is coming....eventually

Igor tojacov is a beast Phone Post