The Trolls Holiday Special...

I've had to watch this fucking cartoon about 47 thousand times since this shit hit Netflix as TinyCrawler and BabyCrawler love this fucking shit. 

Anyone else in Trolls hell lately with this shit?

My life has been nothing but trolls for a year now. And the Damn songs embed themselves in your head. 

My daughter is almost 2 and Trolls is one of the few words in her limited vocabulary. :/ I tried to skip past it quickly on the recommended menu but apparently she has fucking hawk eyes when a cartoon pops up.

I watched the holiday special with my kids. It was terrible.

Both Troll movies on Netflix are in heavy rotation at my house, have been for 2 months now.  lol  2 movies filled that Moana spot. 

im in season 4 paw patrol hell. i think trolls hell would be worse. my condolences.

Dude getting blasted in the face with the glitter made me laugh the first time. Also the acid trip with classic troll is a nice shout out to us parents.

Branch troll right here 

Well, misery loves company so I'm glad I'm not the only OGer suffering through this shit. 

Also, just FYI, they made a whole season of Trolls cartoons being released in January. 

I have a 3.5 and 5 year old boys.  We've watched Home Alone 1 and 2 and Captain Underpants about 100x the last few weeks.

"Also, just FYI, they made a whole season of Trolls cartoons being released in January. "

Ahh SHIT!!

my 2 year old is a super fan. 

Branch is is the only non SJW from the bunch. 

Just watched it the other day... My daughter loves it but she's only watched it twice, both times in the same day...
I didn't mind it, but again, I've only seen it once :)

My 3 year old daughter (at the time) watched the movie early this year with her friends. She hated it.

I am blessed.

Oh my god...my two year old has woken up in the middle of the night every single night since we originally watched it and starts in with “Troll Hollayay...Troll Hollayay”

the soundtrack is also on Apple Music so that has been on repeat in my car for a couple of weeks...I finally got my 4 year old to agree to listen to a couple of the original songs in the medley (lean on me and you’re my best friend by queen) to give me a break

Is pump Poppy’s pussy w a Bergan sized dick

ryanJ -

Oh my god...my two year old has woken up in the middle of the night every single night since we originally watched it and starts in with “Troll Hollayay...Troll Hollayay”

the soundtrack is also on Apple Music so that has been on repeat in my car for a couple of weeks...I finally got my 4 year old to agree to listen to a couple of the original songs in the medley (lean on me and you’re my best friend by queen) to give me a break

the actual movie was way better than i had expected it to be... I actually really like this song...

Trolls, Moana and Sing non stop in my house =(

cyberc92 -

Trolls, Moana and Sing non stop in my house =(

Dude, Moana is a goddamned masterpiece.

Luckily my kids don't like it, they've actually said this isn't a Christmas special it's dumb.