The Truman Show

This scene, this is good drama right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDLKfeNFrbY

Truman "The last thing I would do..."

Thank you sir!

i totally feel like jim carrey should not have been cast in this movie

TheBearStare - i totally feel like jim carrey should not have been cast in this movie

http://i.imgur.com/yOGVQtG.gif Phone Post

TheBearStare - i totally feel like jim carrey should not have been cast in this movie

??? Why? He was amazing. I love that movie. Phone Post

he felt really out of place i felt. yeah he did a good job but i think the role would have been played way better by someone else. felt he was too busy being a dramatic jim carrey rather than just doing the role. this was one of his first serious parts wasnt it? i think i remember reading even that carrey wasnt their intended pick for the movie. like they wanted it to be a small art house movie or something.

groundfighter2000 - Thank you sir!

all good buddy.

TheBearStare - i totally feel like jim carrey should not have been cast in this movie

well you are wrong.

TheBearStare - he felt really out of place i felt. yeah he did a good job but i think the role would have been played way better by someone else. felt he was too busy being a dramatic jim carrey rather than just doing the role. this was one of his first serious parts wasnt it? i think i remember reading even that carrey wasnt their intended pick for the movie. like they wanted it to be a small art house movie or something.
Couldn't disagree more. Phone Post 3.0

TheBearStare - he felt really out of place i felt. yeah he did a good job but i think the role would have been played way better by someone else. felt he was too busy being a dramatic jim carrey rather than just doing the role. this was one of his first serious parts wasnt it? i think i remember reading even that carrey wasnt their intended pick for the movie. like they wanted it to be a small art house movie or something.

I totally disagree. He owned that part. Should have at least gotten nominated. Phone Post

No way bro. I'm not even a huge fan of Jim Carrey's work but he absolutely nailed it in The Truman Show. Phone Post 3.0