THE TRUTH ABOUT AHMAUD ARBERY

Great video from Stefan Molyneux.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcB6l3r0E04

10 Likes

Who is Stefan Molyneux? 

I used to like him...now he's gone weird on issues of race.  I mean I think he is right about a lot of the things but it's a lot of things you don't say out loud.

2 Likes

3 Likes

"Stefan Basil Molyneux is a far-right, white nationalist Canadian podcaster and YouTuber who is known for his promotion of scientific racism and white supremacist views. Molyneux is described as a leading figure of the alt-right movement by Politico and The Washington Post, and as a far-right activist" - Wikipedia

Pass...

14 Likes

Watch the video. This appears to be another case of the mainstream news media misrepresenting a news story in order to stoke racial tensions, and to push the "white man bad" narrative.

13 Likes

billyball2 - "Stefan Basil Molyneux is a far-right, white nationalist Canadian podcaster and YouTuber who is known for his promotion of scientific racism and white supremacist views. Molyneux is described as a leading figure of the alt-right movement by Politico and The Washington Post, and as a far-right activist" - Wikipedia

Pass...

OK. But that's Wikipedia. It could give a similar discription of Tucker carlson or Adam Carolla. 

5 Likes

"'Stefan Basil Molyneux is a far-right, white nationalist Canadian podcaster and YouTuber who is known for his promotion of scientific racism and white supremacist views. Molyneux is described as a leading figure of the alt-right movement by Politico and The Washington Post, and as a far-right activist' - Wikipedia

Pass..."

Certain groups of people who tend to have a far left agenda are editors as Wikipedia, and they use their positions to smear people they don't like. Molyneux is not a bad guy. Listen to what he has to say instead of listening to smears.

13 Likes

billyball2 - "Stefan Basil Molyneux is a far-right, white nationalist Canadian podcaster and YouTuber who is known for his promotion of scientific racism and white supremacist views. Molyneux is described as a leading figure of the alt-right movement by Politico and The Washington Post, and as a far-right activist" - Wikipedia

Pass...

I'm sure that is an accurate description, and not people with opposing view points attempting to make him into an evil caricature.

6 Likes

Bad Monkey - 

Pass...

I'm sure that is an accurate description, and not people with opposing view points attempting to make him into an evil caricature.

Is he a far-right, white nationalist Canadian who's known for his promotion of scientific racism and white supremacist views?

Which part is inaccurate?

What access to additional information or "the truth" could he possibly have?

2 Likes

Pass...

You can clearly see a progressive wrote that in the first line. Zero facts to it, just a liberal's attempt to smear a man. It has enough buzzwords too.  lol

5 Likes

Bad Monkey - 

Pass...

Yes if the Washington post said it we know it has to be accurate

2 Likes

billyball2 -
Bad Monkey - 

Pass...

Is he a far-right, white nationalist Canadian who's known for his promotion of scientific racism and white supremacist views?

Try watching his videos and judging for yourself instead of relying on what a typical leftist writes.

4 Likes

billyball2 - 
Bad Monkey - 

Pass...

Looks like you have your mind made up. Whatever you do don’t listen to another point of view and use that little brain of yours to determine your own opinion.

Just keep gathering info from CNN as they’ll give it to you straight. Or at least they’ll tell you what you want to hear

5 Likes

theshooter - Watch the video. This appears to be another case of the mainstream news media misrepresenting a news story in order to stoke racial tensions, and to push the "white man bad" narrative.

Typical.

The Enemy of the People and politically-correct Left have been exposed yet again. Cowards.

Tip: Stop committing crimes and you won't even have to worry about getting in these situations. And raise your kids. Works well for many cultures.

3 Likes

I remember when Rogan met with Dave Rubin they talked about his weird fixation on issues of race and intelligence.  He's gone to weird spaces on race and I don't think it's healthy or invigorated.  For this reason I no longer listen to him.

1 Like

Pass...

Well, I guess if Wikipedia says it...

billyball2 -
Bad Monkey - 

Pass...

The SPLC is currently being sued and has been sued in the past for their continued slander of anyone who’s not a lefty. 

3 Likes

"He's gone to weird spaces on race and I don't think it's healthy or invigorated. For this reason I no longer listen to him."

Funny that Molyneux recently appeared on Jesse Lee Petersen's show, and Jesse Lee Petersen is black.

1 Like

2 Likes