The TUF with Conor/Chandler is like TUF 4 - 'The Comeback!'

I like the comeback format. Chris Lytle had a nice career resurgence after his season. It’s also nice knowing everyone in the house will be at least decent fighters.

2 Likes

With so many fighters and so many cards, I like watching TUF as you get to know a bit about the fighters. It’s decent midweek viewing.

2 Likes

Where does the show even air these days?

3 Likes

Vets like Brooks and Artem would be great due to their histories with the coaches. Even Joseph Duffy if they could pull him out of retirement.

I have a feeling it’s a lot more likely to be random vets like Kris Moutinho though.

2 Likes

They’re busy, maybe next year

1 Like

They’re the prelims for The Slap ON THE TIKTOK!

3 Likes

F it, just make the contestants only people who have a past with the judges. Will Brooks, joe duffy, Eddie alvarez, nate diaz, pauli malignani

Same here, and I never thought I’d be compelled to watch again

So very true!

If they have prison fights, sure. Maybe Joe Son can be on too

Brooks being on would be sick. I see Devonte Smith as a possibility.

Crazy that Will Brooks has to beg to be on TUF

3 Likes

It makes sense tho for some drama…has 2 wins over Chandler

$100 says Sam Alvey will be on

2 Likes

And the guy he is 2-0 against happens to be one of the Coaches who is gearing up for a Money Fight. Salt in the wound.

1 Like

Jens Pulver-J-Lau TUF 5 vibes

2 Likes

I haven’t watched a season since they moved to espn-. Sounds like this is gonna be on the big channel though so I might actually tune in

1 Like

Cant remember the last season i watched…i think i tapped out during the Claudia-JJ season…show was just got bad

1 Like

I watched the first ten seasons like clock work and then not until the last season minus maybe 5 random episodes. I’ll watch this one.

2 Likes