The UFC allegedly trying to book Khamzat/Whitaker as another one their shady 3 round fights

If Rob still has the TDD he had against Romero and Jacare, then it should be a decent path to victory to tire Khamzat out and beat him up in the second half of the fight. Push him early and often and make it a war of attrition. Rob has world class heart. Let’s see if Khamzat does.

5 Likes

The other day was thinking how many rounds it will be, guessed right lol
Stupid ufc, thats a good fight but they trying to push khamzat, literally wasting good fights this way

1 Like

They could do this as a fight night card in Aus without a title fight and pack an arena. Tuivasa, Jack Della, Kai Kara, Jack Becker, Casey Oniell. Tonne of talent.

I don’t trust Dominance MMA fighters’ opinions on Khamzat because of their bias. Henry was the one begging Khamzat to not fight Kamaru so he could box Canelo Alvarez lol

That was before the Burns fight when Khamzat was more feared.

I still want to see Ngannou vs Cejudo in RIZIN. Don’t think it would be a big fight or anything its just the more you hear Triple C talk the more you want to see something like that.

1 Like

2 Likes

And Ali used Gilbert as a proxy to try to take him out early in his career. Very clever on his part.

1 Like

How many fights has he had? He’s still young in his career. Maybe he’s not ready for a 5 round fight especially being I think he’s moving up in weight as well.

True. Islam Makhachev was in the UFC for 7 years and never fought out a 5 round fight or defeated a top 5 opponent before grabbing the belt. The only five rounder he was scheduled against was Bobby Green. Kevin Holland is definitely a tougher fighter than Bobby.

I just remembered something too. Khamzat vs Kevin Holland was a 5 round fight and Khamzat weighed in about 3 pounds less than Kevin.

I gotta rewatch that fight.

That was a bit of a gamble, but based on Holland’s Takedown defence it was a safe bet that Chimaev was gonna take him out quick and the fight was short notice

Fans are never happy. Stack a card, and we will still find something to complain about.

2 Likes

This!

Hope Bobby Knuckles puts a beating on this dipshit

POV: Khamzat living rent free in everyone’s head

Sport Watching GIF by UFC

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

1 Like

NO he didnt they weighed in the same…And whats your other screen name

Khamzat and Islam were in literal polar opposite situations from a promotional pov. Khamzat got a top 5 fighter in his 3rd UFC WW fight the UFC was pushing him so hard and Islam didn’t get one until winning 10 fights in a row. Now they’re going to give Khamzat another Top 5 up at MW despite only having 2 UFC wins at MW.