The UFC and sponsors...

I'm finally getting to watch the fights and it's funny how they say they want the fighters to look more clean and uniformed but the mat and cage looks like what the shorts used to lol

Didn't realize it at the time, but I'm rewatching Lawler/MacDonald, and it does seem like there are way more ads on the mat than normal. That may or may not be a new change, though. I don't generally pay them much mind. Phone Post 3.0

Interresting....so they took the sponsor from the fighters to let no choice to the company than support the ufc... Phone Post 3.0

GrilliamG - Didn't realize it at the time, but I'm rewatching Lawler/MacDonald, and it does seem like there are way more ads on the mat than normal. That may or may not be a new change, though. I don't generally pay them much mind. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah it's not something I was looking out for... It literally caught my attention so who knows if it was a normal amount or not. Either way it makes the whole argument they had BS but then we knew that already. You don't see too many playing surfaces that look like that, that's for sure. I was high and enjoyed the hell out of the fights but found it amusing at the time.