THE UFC CARD....

I have to say I'm a little pumped to see Royce in the cage again.  And local guys I've watched for years Alessio(sp) and Lister being here should make Staples electric, but otherwise I feel like Dana pretty much failed putting the card together.

With an opportunity to grab the US 2nd biggest media market by the nuts I feel like the balls been dropped.

Chuck should be on the card. SLO is only an hour and half away and he's probably the biggest LA area fighter. Even if they brought in a scrub to get KO'd it would be good for the area.

Shit, bring back Bas. Just supersize it.

Chuck is injured my friend. He's healing up and fighting Babalu in August.

One suggestion.

Crocop trained in Venice for a while. Is Quinton currently exclusive with Pride? Ken, Frank..

The list goes on. The OC card was deeper IMO.

LA loves over the hill stars.

Also..

I don't know if was supposed to be on the card before the injury, but beating Bobalu again isn't exactly RANDY V CHUCK 3 now is it?

Dude, are you trolling? If you follow MMA at all you would know that Frank Shamrock wants nothing to do with the UFC and hasn't for some time. Ken is fighting Tito at UFC 61. And Quinton is done with Pride, he signed on with the WFA and is fighting Matt Lindland. And what does Crocop training in Venice have anything to do with the UFC? He's always fought MMA in Pride and there's no reason to believe he would just switch over all the sudden. And why are you saying L.A. loves over the hill stars when you mentioned that Ken should be fighting?

Dude, are you trolling? If you follow MMA at all you would know that Frank Shamrock wants nothing to do with the UFC and hasn't for some time. Ken is fighting Tito at UFC 61. And Quinton is done with Pride, he signed on with the WFA and is fighting Matt Lindland. And what does Crocop training in Venice have anything to do with the UFC? He's always fought MMA in Pride and there's no reason to believe he would just switch over all the sudden. And why are you saying L.A. loves over the hill stars when you mentioned that Ken should be fighting?

UFC has known they've had staples for months. If not longer. I'm saying they didn't get the job done. Ken wanted nothing to do with the UFC until....he got paid. Rampage is a marketable, legit attraction here. His fighting in WFA says he isn't getting rich.

Oh, Ken is over the hill. You think he's in his prime?

Great oportunity and I think they blew it.

No, Ken is not in his prime. He's fighting Tito at UFC 61 so leave it at that. The Hughes/Gracie match will be huge for the UFC and will get many pay-per-view buys, perhaps the most ever. There are some other good fights on this card and we should see some close battles. They did fine in my book.