The UFC confirms Bisping vs Maia

who you got winning?

http://addictedmma.com/story-News_5684_Michael-Bisping-vs-Demian-Maia-Slated-for-UFC-on-.php

I actually wanted Stann vs. Maia instead.

Didn't they both beat Jorge Santiago, and didn't Stann beat him more easily than Maia did?

I pray to the JiuJitsu gods Maia pulls off a sub. Phone Post

Maia by sub... I need revenge damn it! Phone Post

damn

Maia isn't top 5 and Bisping should be fighting a top 5 guy

Maia by dec. really wanted to see chris the all American smash the bisping hype train 

Maia will send bisping to gate keeper status where he belongs

Mayhem won round one n gassed so bad in the second most 135 ers could have ko'd him 

It's pathetic  bisping couldn't finish it on the feet 

Jack Skellington -  damn

Maia isn't top 5 and Bisping should be fighting a top 5 guy

I agree, but at least it's a step up from fringe top 15.

Maia by knockout! Phone Post

mtgclemson -  chris the all American

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac190/Lawalacaust/1322788243925.jpg

This fight can go many ways:

-Maia strikes, he loses
-Bisping can stuff takedowns, He wins

I think Maia will have to focus on trips, Bisping by Dec Phone Post

Bisping by career ending KO.

Whoever controls the takedown will likely win IMO. Phone Post

^^^ and I don't know who that would be Phone Post

Zuffa is now protecting Bisping , it's obvious

Dammit shoulda have given bisping palhares Phone Post

"Maia is gonna rip his head off"

If Bisping wins

"Maia sucked anyway, Bisping still isnt top 10"

They still have to time to set up Chris the All American vs. Pat Lawlor. Phone Post

This fight does nothing to test Bisping at all.

If he loses, he is done for ever getting a title shot, and if he wins, well, it still doesn't really prove or demonstrate that he can mix it with the likes of the big boys like Stann, Sonnen, Munoz, Belfort, Okami, let alone Silva.

Absolutely pointless fight with Bisping defending the takedown and getting a decision win.

Not a Bisping fan, but he needs a bigger test than Maia. He's earned it. Phone Post

carcaju - 

If he loses, he is done for ever getting a title shot, and if he wins, well, it still doesn't really prove or demonstrate that he can mix it with the likes of the big boys like Stann, Sonnen, Munoz, Belfort, Okami, let alone Silva.

Stann and Belfort are both generally ranked lower than Maia. Belfort isnt really what he used to be but I agree hes a tough fight for Bisping. Stann imo was all hype. A decent win over a sick Leben and all of a sudden hes a world beater...

Maia has a win over Sonnen and many felt he should have won the Munoz fight too. Hes a tough opponent and if Bisping makes it a 5 fight win streak with a win over Maia (I personally think Maia wins though) then he is absolutely top 5. In fact he will be more entitled to a title shot than Munoz at that point.

Very winnable for bisping unfortunately beating Maia still doesn't get u a title shot preying it goes to ground n that case Maia by whatever he decide to grab Phone Post