The UFC has fallen to complete CORRUPTION (Paddy, O'malley, Ankaleav and Krause)

I have distinct memories of young Dana claiming that the UFC would avoid all the boxing corruption and boring fight drama. So… yeah

2 Likes

Found the fucking Brit

2 Likes
4 Likes

Way back in the day, Vince McMahon almost bought the UFC, but ended up not buying it because he was uncomfortable not being able to control the outcome of the fights.

Sometime around 2013 and after, Dana is now able to control outcomes by pulling various levers. For starters, anyone they think can be a star they will make sure they have an easy path to the belt. Judging corruption is easy for a criminal organization like Zuffa. If Canelo can do it, so can Zuffa.

Congratulations Sherlock. How difficult. Personally I don’t think either guy WON the fight. I thought they both coasted at times. They both seemed content doing enough.

I think this is going too far. He has his thumb on the scale but I don’t think he can control outcomes.

That’s exactly what I am saying. I didn’t say he has complete control and uses it in every instance.

1 Like

He should start doing the Bob Arum thing of pretending to be outraged by the bad/corrupt judging.

1 Like

If Aldo had beat the shit out of Conor, that’d be a much better timeline than the one we’re in now

Dana will always be searching for his next McGimmick

2 Likes

Co-man/main last night killed a lot of casual viewers.

Blatantly fixed bout that led into a boring half hour draw.

Brilliant booking strategy.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA im so glad i didnt waste time on this shit and watched only Jairzinho Rozenstruik fight,

and yes ufc is entertainment business, fighters with more followers will always win decisions

The judges are terrible but you are dumb as shit. You are the asshole that things ANderson got paid millions of dollars to lose a fight that didn’t sell enough PPV to break even. Lol

And what good does it do the UFC to call a draw in that main event? And how does Kraus matter in this? Focus on Paddy and O’Malley horrible decisions and you might not sound as dumb as usual.

2 Likes

A person cannot be bias. It’s like saying a person is anger. A person can be biased.

As he obviously should be. Otherwise, he’d be so stupid we wouldn’t even be watching mma.

Low pay, hab bribing to be very tempting

This is a terrible look…Dana should not be anywhere close to the Barstool group that has a large monetary investment in Pimblett. Just gross

2 Likes

And when they don’t, fights get moved to Abu Dhabi where they can do as they please. There’s a reason that in July, TJ vs Sterling was inexplicably moved from Nevada to an already stacked card in Abu Dhabi, leaving that Sept card to be thrown together in less than a month’s time.

1 Like

For those who think Błachowicz won the first three rounds (which I suspect is how I’d score it if I watched it again)… do you have a problem with Ankalaev being awarded the 4th, and a 10-8 5th?

1 Like

7 Likes