The UFC keeps blowing it on the biggest stage

Dana alway says how the UFC is better than boxing, but that decision was boxing-esque in the horseshit taste it left in my mouth.

I sooooo wish they could have got that right as it would have been a great night and not the disgrace it ended up being

i mean

who is going to buy that disgrace on DVD?  maybe as a two for one with the rematch but that was disgusting!!!!

Machida lost and his style was perfectly exploited by Shogun

we should BE THROWING A PARADE FOR SHOGUN

CUZ HE IS THE CHAMP

yes

now admit Shogun won

You idiots that start or reply to threads like this, somehow trying to hold the UFC responsible for the CSAC's judges just look so fucking stupid.

HereWeAre - Thank you for the millionth thread on this subject not saying anything knew.

Machida won rds 1-3.

lol

no he did not

humphrey sphinctermuscle - You idiots that start or reply to threads like this, somehow trying to hold the UFC responsible for the CSAC's judges just look so fucking stupid.

dont forget about feelings

maybe i feel so stupid now that youve exposed me?

shogun is DA bomb

HereWeAre - Another prolific post by the newbyfan.

You'd think these dummies would be embarrassed for having such a lack of knowlege. But at least he got his username right

A lack of knowledge how?

please explain

explain how shogun lost that fight

explain how the ufc did not humiliate themselves last night

because i am mad and this is a forum messiour peepants

You have to be trolling. NOBODY could be this stupid, even after having it spelled out for them.

If you honestly still don't get it, you need to go be a fan of something much easier to get.

what?  great arguement

humphrey sphinctermuscle - You idiots that start or reply to threads like this, somehow trying to hold the UFC responsible for the CSAC's judges just look so fucking stupid.

Dana himself said they're trying to educate and improve the refs and judges. With Marc Ratner.

Obviously it's not working. Maybe instead of buying off the head of the NSAC with a sweet Zuffa job they should have hired someone competent to do that?

D_S_A - 

Dana himself said they're trying to educate and improve the refs and judges. With Marc Ratner.

Obviously it's not working. Maybe instead of buying off the head of the NSAC with a sweet Zuffa job they should have hired someone competent to do that?

The point of this thread is the dumbass that started it claims the UFC made themselves look bad here. They had nothing to do with the judging of that, or ANY fight. the commission does the judging.

Saying the UFC got it wrong, or stupid things like
"explain how the ufc did not humiliate themselves last night " just scream ignorance.

how can they be humiliated by something they have no control over? Do you not see how dumb this entire thread is? It's like watching a basketball game where the officials call traveling when the person wasn't, and blaming the fuckin team for it.

the bad part is dummies like the OP actually believe this garbage

lol at your little personal attacks

why so unsatisfied with your life today?

didnt know this was about personal attacks

ill try harder to be like you,  "the ideal ug member"  next time

lol at you

all day i will

-humphrey

The point of this thread is the dumbass that started it claims the UFC made themselves look bad here. They had nothing to do with the judging of that, or ANY fight. the commission does the judging.

Saying the UFC got it wrong, or stupid things like

"explain how the ufc did not humiliate themselves last night " just scream ignorance.

how can they be humiliated by something they have no control over? Do you not see how dumb this entire thread is? It's like watching a basketball game where the officials call traveling when the person wasn't, and blaming the fuckin team for it.

the bad part is dummies like the OP actually believe this garbage

there so you cant edit