The UFC prioritizing Power Slap over Yan vs Merab is embarrassing

The fight nights have been garbage so far this year. This is by far the best one with a killer main event and its airing early so Dana can promote bums slapping each other on Saturday night. Anyone here gonna go on Rumble to watch this shit show?

5 Likes

Ive actually heard of some fighters on tonight’s card too

Moreso than some recent events at least

1 Like

It’s baseball season. Stop watching the inferior sport of MMA

3 Likes

2 Likes

Anyone here willing to admit to watching this garbage?

Power slap has no audience. Will have no profits. It’s a waste of time. Terrible look for everyone involved. It’s stupid and idk what imaginary people Dana thinks are out there to support it.

4 Likes

yup

Get your bot ass out of here

3 Likes

are they using this slap fighting garbage as a tax write-off and/ or for money laundering?

4 Likes

1.5 million people have already watched the finale on rumble, seethe harder

2 Likes

Leave bulldogbreed alone!

So it was free for the entire planet of 7.8 billion people to watch and only 1.5 million watched it even with the ufc fully backing it? That’s your argument? I ain’t seething either. It’s just a stupid idea all around. It being stupid doesn’t piss me off lol.

1 Like

Wait wait wait. Is this a real life slap fight fan?? They actually exist?

1 Like

If none of us are watching who is?

Slap jesus gonna slap your sins right out you

4 Likes

Cocaine smuggling. Those big bowls of chalk are the pefect cover.

It like in revenge of the ninja when they smuggled the dope in chineese dolls

2 Likes

My girl and I watched. Didn’t realize the show was on YouTube until earlier this week, so we watched all the episodes to see what we thought. Is it kind of trashy? Of course, but it was entertaining. Will watch next season.

2 Likes

Power slap guarantees ko’s. The ufc cant guarantee that to happen. People have a primal urge to see brutal knock outs. I thought it was entertaining last night

3 Likes

It’s called promoting. UFC established sport. Power slap not. Stop with all the power slap hating it’s getting repetitious and boring.

1 Like

He’s getting good numbers on international socials because he’s pushing it through UFC accounts

Sever that tie and it’s dead in the water

Ratings suck, show sucks

1 Like