The UFC really needs Kawajiri @ 145.

He is completely overpowering Miyata and that is extremely rare. Miyata is a powerhouse Olympian and Kawajiri is crushing him. Kawa was super strong at 55, i don't see who can out muscle him at FW. As i type this he finished Miyata. Kawajiri ufc fw champ 2012. Phone Post

I seriously always thought he was a big lightweight. Phone Post

The ufc needs kawajiri like I need aids. Or any other Japanese fighter for that matter. Phone Post

Would love to see Kawa in the ufc. Phone Post

I dont even know how he makes 145, he was monstrous in Pride's 160 weightclass.

He's a ripped 185.

orcus -  He's a ripped 185.

I seriously have no idea how he makes fw. Phone Post

Oh man, didn't see this thread! Lol. Just made one about him. Sorry man! Phone Post

I agree, Kawajiri has looked amazing at 145. I don't see him not getting signed. Grab Bibiano while you're at it Zuffa!

nobigdeal - The ufc needs kawajiri like I need aids. Or any other Japanese fighter for that matter. Phone Post

Why do you need AIDs really bad? Phone Post

Vit0r - I dont even know how he makes 145, he was monstrous in Pride's 160 weightclass.

He wasn't. He can easily make 145.

nobigdeal - 

The ufc needs kawajiri like I need aids. Or any other Japanese fighter for that matter. Phone Post

are you fat or something? There's better ways to lose weight. With AIDS, you only get to enjoy your new body for a little bit. I can't think of any other reason you would need AIDS so bad.

Ttt Phone Post

Looks like we have a new UFC FW Phone Post