MMA Underground Forums

The UFC should be embarrassed

I've read most estimations on the internet they make somewhere around $200,000,000 per year, the second place competitor makes around $30,000,000 - yet the UFC offers fighters the same amount that Bellator can pay. Alvarez and every other top fighter should be in the UFC period.

Rourke - I've read most estimations on the internet they make somewhere around $200,000,000 per year, the second place competitor makes around $30,000,000 - yet the UFC offers fighters the same amount that Bellator can pay. Alvarez and every other top fighter should be in the UFC period.
Were your other 27 posts over the last 12 years this stupid? UFC pays their fighters on average way more than bellator. Phone Post 3.0

"... the second place competitor makes around $30,000,000.."

Who makes that?

They don't call it U Fight Cheap for nothing.

Nobody else fights for legalization in every place of the world. Having 400 fighters all with insurance must cost also. Also they need them jets n motorcycles to look cool and I heard TRT costs alot.

None of you know how much money each fighter makes from what ever mma organization their fighting in. Until the fighter itself speaks of the income I'm not going to believe. Phone Post 3.0

Nice lurking. Phone Post 3.0

Not a fair comparison. Does not take into accounthe costs, like the investment they've had to make in getting MMA where it is today and the ongoing expansion. Other orgs benefit from the paved way.

But yes, seeing the figjters getting paid more would be nice. Although, fighters that are successful and bring in PPV revenue are well rewarded.

Rourke - I've read most estimations on the internet they make somewhere around $200,000,000 per year, the second place competitor makes around $30,000,000 - yet the UFC offers fighters the same amount that Bellator can pay. Alvarez and every other top fighter should be in the UFC period.
Eggsalent theory. Phone Post 3.0

Rourke - I've read most estimations on the internet they make somewhere around $200,000,000 per year, the second place competitor makes around $30,000,000 - yet the UFC offers fighters the same amount that Bellator can pay. Alvarez and every other top fighter should be in the UFC period.

Only guppy organizations makes less then $100 000 000 a year.

Rourke - I've read most estimations on the internet they make somewhere around $200,000,000 per year, the second place competitor makes around $30,000,000 - yet the UFC offers fighters the same amount that Bellator can pay. Alvarez and every other top fighter should be in the UFC period.

teamquestnorth -
Were your other 27 posts over the last 12 years this stupid? UFC pays their fighters on average way more than bellator. Phone Post 3.0
BOOM !! Phone Post 3.0

The lurking is strong in this one Phone Post 3.0

Fox Latin America deal worth 10's of millions
(12) [622] by Rourke

From: Rourke 21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 18 days ago

Bjorn Rebney claims their deal with Fox is worth 10's of millions over the next few years. If that's true how can fighters be making so little.

MMA Playwright - 

Fox Latin America deal worth 10's of millions

(12) [622] by Rourke

From: Rourke 21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posted: 18 days ago

Bjorn Rebney claims their deal with Fox is worth 10's of millions over the next few years. If that's true how can fighters be making so little.

Would love to see a counter for this.

0/10.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

CindyO - 0/10.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
You shut your whore mouth! Phone Post 3.0

tenchu - Not a fair comparison. Does not take into accounthe costs, like the investment they've had to make in getting MMA where it is today and the ongoing expansion. Other orgs benefit from the paved way.

But yes, seeing the figjters getting paid more would be nice. Although, fighters that are successful and bring in PPV revenue are well rewarded.
Agree and well said, VFTU. Phone Post 3.0

LOL at these excuses about expenses while Floyd is still making more that the entire yearly UFC fighter payroll in one fight.

BTW, Rios made 4 million to fight Manny.