The ufc should have cut belfort

The second they found out he failed his test. Obviously I don't know the exact results, but I think can all agree that there is some fuckery afoot right now. If the ufc were really committed to cleaning up the sport, they would have booted his ass after all the bullshit lies belfort has been spouting these last few months. Instead, they help keep everything hush hush and pretended there wasn't anything wrong.

I don't think I've ever been so disgusted with a fighter. This motherfucker had been cheating since he's started taking this shit, and he had the fucking balls in all the interviews to belittle his opponents and criticize the naysayers, while proclaiming left and right that he was all natural and that his strength came from Jesus Christ himself, all fucking bullshit.

Vitor deserves nothing less than a lifetime ban from the ufc, and if I had my way, all of mma. The man has cheated legitimate fighters out of potential opportunities, all the while, vehemently defending his use, claiming he kept his levels in legal ranges and that his opponents should be written off as bitter, sore losers. There is no defending this man. Fuck you, vitor belfort. Your are a cheat, a liar, and deserve to be kicked the fuck out of the ufc.

End rant Phone Post 3.0

StelioKontos - they should cut you from being a fan because you suck dick
VU Phone Post 3.0

vaginal tear -
StelioKontos - they should cut you from being a fan because you suck dick
VU Phone Post 3.0
So I'm the shitty fan I'm pissed belfort cheated legitimate fighters out of opportunities to further their career?

OKAY

maybe you'll be able to think clearer when you've taken Chitors dick out of your ass Phone Post 3.0

If Vitor had the popularity of someone like Nate Marquardt then he wouldve been cut.  Since hes a walking HL reel that makes the UFC a lot of money Dana will defend him or talk shit but not reprimand him .

Thread looks familiar. Phone Post 3.0

Haven't you posted this exact thread before? And why would they cut him? He failed an out of competition test = no suspension = no need to be cut. I don't support him but Phone Post 3.0

cut him?

nahhhh..give him the #1 contender shot...

thats how you deter steroid abuse (LOL)

gokudamus - cut him?

nahhhh..give him the #1 contender shot...

thats how you deter steroid abuse (LOL)
Lol Phone Post 3.0

I support the cutting of anyone fighter that fails a drug tests or refuses to take a random test. Phone Post 3.0

StelioKontos -
DirtyLickinsBrah - I support the cutting of anyone fighter that fails a drug tests or refuses to take a random test. Phone Post 3.0

VD bitch fuck you

Wand!

Where have you been? Tell us how you feel! Phone Post 3.0

Why would they cut a fighter who hasn't even been suspended, when they have kept and even signed fighters who have been busted and suspended?

Josh Barnett
Alistair Overeem
Nate Marquardt
Dennis Siver
Bigfoot Silva
Thiago Silva
Chris Leben
Sean Sherk
Tim Sylvia
Stephan Bonnar

probably a million more I'm forgetting.

They signed Josh Barnett after he had already tested positive three times and nobody complains, in fact everyone here loves "Warmaster", but Vitor should be cut?

StelioKontos -
DirtyLickinsBrah - I support the cutting of anyone fighter that fails a drug tests or refuses to take a random test. Phone Post 3.0

VD bitch fuck you

U kno u love me bitch!! Phone Post 3.0

Stfu Phone Post 3.0

StelioKontos -
Steven McTowelie - 
StelioKontos -

VD bitch fuck you

Wand!

Where have you been? Tell us how you feel! Phone Post 3.0

osh boshhe. capoeira, jiu jitsu. minotauro, minotauro nogueira. im so happe
Wand...are you drunk???? Phone Post 3.0

Pretty fucked up that they're giving him a #1 contender fight as opposed to some reprimand. Regardless, I won't miss this fight. Phone Post 3.0

orcus - Why would they cut a fighter who hasn't even been suspended, when they have kept and even signed fighters who have been busted and suspended?

Josh Barnett
Alistair Overeem
Nate Marquardt
Dennis Siver
Bigfoot Silva
Thiago Silva
Chris Leben
Sean Sherk
Tim Sylvia
Stephan Bonnar

They signed Josh Barnett after he had already tested positive three times and nobody complains, in fact everyone here loves "Warmaster", but Vitor should be cut?

I support cutting all of them Phone Post 3.0

StelioKontos -
DirtyLickinsBrah - 
orcus - Why would they cut a fighter who hasn't even been suspended, when they have kept and even signed fighters who have been busted and suspended?

Josh Barnett
Alistair Overeem
Nate Marquardt
Dennis Siver
Bigfoot Silva
Thiago Silva
Chris Leben
Sean Sherk
Tim Sylvia
Stephan Bonnar

you're cut. you're done. you're no longer a fan. get out of here

Fine!!!.....ill re apply later when my intellegence levels are lower. Phone Post 3.0

StelioKontos -
DirtyLickinsBrah - 

Josh Barnett
Alistair Overeem
Nate Marquardt
Dennis Siver
Bigfoot Silva
Thiago Silva
Chris Leben
Sean Sherk
Tim Sylvia
Stephan Bonnar

you're cut. you're done. you're no longer a fan. get out of here

Lol, another quality 14er post. Phone Post 3.0

Vitor's the poster boy for roids but its pretty obvious that many fighters use steriods and have learned to cycle off to pass tests. With the commission now pulling suprise testing either many more will be caught, the'll stop useing [unlikely] or will find a new way to avoid getting caught.

jpm995 - Vitor's the poster boy for roids but its pretty obvious that many fighters use steriods and have learned to cycle off to pass tests. With the commission now pulling suprise testing either many more will be caught, the'll stop useing [unlikely] or will find a new way to avoid getting caught.

Yep. If they actually start doing more surprise blood testing, especially out-of-competition, and not just the high-profile guys like Vitor, we're going to see a ton more busted fighters or a ton more shitty fights.