The UFC won't cut Schaub right?

Schaub and about 1/2 the UFC roster do not belong in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

I think he will go to 205 Phone Post 3.0

I believe that schaub will continue, but his ego was broken down after that. Now he will train as if he sucks and is trying to get better, rather than being the cocky douche that he used to be. Hopefully he can bounce back with a big win and become a better person. 2 cents. Phone Post 3.0

You guys act like schaub didn't ask for it

He literally asked before the podcast for it.

He admitted it on said podcast Phone Post 3.0

Kimo Lives - You guys act like schaub didn't ask for it

no,no and no, i am sick of morons who uses this motivation, schaub asked for an evaluation of his fight.
Not an intervention to retire, that's really something different.

neddac - 
Morpheus1976 - 
Kimo Lives - You guys act like schaub didn't ask for it

no,no and no, i am sick of morons who uses this motivation, schaub asked for an evaluation of his fight.
Not an intervention to retire, that's really something different.

Nobody, in the history of the world has ever asked for an intervention. The clue is in the name, genius.

on his latest podcast, schaub admits being ambushed by joe and callen is his worst friend ever.

I'm just amazed you created a thread without mentioning Askren.

But no, I don't think they'd cut him. I do think the idea of 205 is interesting though. Phone Post 3.0

Personally, I don't see an issue with what Brendan said about the sponsorship deal. He didn't bitch about it too much. All he did was tell the truth.

I didn't see the show, I just today read the quotes in an article. Maybe I need to hear the entire exchange? Phone Post 3.0

Fox taking removing Brendan's quotes from the podcast blew a small thing into something much bigger than it is. Phone Post 3.0