The UG discriminates against the color blind

I can't fucking tell the difference between fighters and mods. Phone Post

OH FUCKING NO! Phone Post

I'm just fucking around man, I mean it's true I can't tell the difference, but I don't give a fuck. Phone Post

Btw, we have a very high fuck to post ratio on this already, let's keep it up fucker. Phone Post

Fuck I wonder what my overall post to fuck rate is all time? Phone Post

i'm suprised to find so many color blind people around me.

whats with that nasty prisoner stache on his face?

Harlem -  If I send you a message that I have frozen you... hehe.. Then you know I am a mod. ;)

Don't get those in the app:) Phone Post

http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/fuck-the-colorblind/

I'm very color blind..doesn't mean I can't see red or green, you dunderhead.

Humor aside the guy makes a point.  There should be some sort of Font difference perhaps?  Stop the injustice!

Harlem -
Charles4 - 
Harlem -  If I send you a message that I have frozen you... hehe.. Then you know I am a mod. ;)
Don't get those in the app:) Phone Post

But you still can't post. haha

And all this time I thought you where a bad ass... Fuck. Phone Post

Depending on which browser you're running, you should be able to so some pretty simple configs to change red or green text.

For example - I know with Firefox, you can change the usercontent.css file to modify various page characteristics within specific domains...

code sample:
/* Change UG colors cuz my rods and cones are fuX0R3d*/
@-moz-document url-prefix((http://www.mixedmartialarts)
{ #ProfileComment-r { color:rgb(0,0,255); }
#ProfileComment-p { color:rgb(0,255,255); } }

...at least I think that syntax was right. You'll have to play around with it. I need to get back to work

Smug Sapien - Depending on which browser you're running, you should be able to so some pretty simple configs to change red or green text.

For example - I know with Firefox, you can change the usercontent.css file to modify various page characteristics within specific domains...

code sample:
/* Change UG colors cuz my rods and cones are fuX0R3d*/
@-moz-document url-prefix((http://www.mixedmartialarts)
{ #ProfileComment-r { color:rgb(0,0,255); }
#ProfileComment-p { color:rgb(0,255,255); } }

...at least I think that syntax was right. You'll have to play around with it. I need to get back to work

Thanks, I normally just get on here on my iPhone though. That is interesting. Phone Post

A better thread title would be

The UG discriminates against the colored

And then in the body

Blind. I can't see... blah blah Phone Post

Just to clarify for any of the color blind on this board.

I am a world class professional fighter with a spectacular record of 13-2 in kumite fight to the death matches.

JHR -  Just to clarify for any of the color blind on this board.

I am a world class professional fighter with a spectacular record of 13-2 in kumite fight to the death matches.

So sorry to hear about the two losses in death matches. I hear resurrection can be painful... Phone Post

SC MMA MD - 
JHR -  Just to clarify for any of the color blind on this board.

So sorry to hear about the two losses in death matches. I hear resurrection can be painful... Phone Post
Cecil Peoples scored THOSE bouts.

I wasn't even close to dead.

^ lol

just in case anyone wants to know, i went on a 3-0 win streak in MMA, later lost my first fight, and promptly retired from MMA!