The UG discriminates against the color blind

I just realized I've been sending naked photos to a 40-year-old man in Ames, Iowa with no professional fighting experience.

RickMartelsArrogance - 
Why the hell should we have to go through all that to address Kirik's discriminatory practices?

I HEAR YOU BROTHER! OCCUPY UG!

I think I'm going to quit my job and just camp out in this thread all day. If the people in charge ask what "colors to change the text to to solve the problem", I'll just act confused and say I don't really know... but I think they are evil overlords.

<--- prepares to be casually pepper sprayed.

Smug Sapien - 
RickMartelsArrogance - 
Why the hell should we have to go through all that to address Kirik's discriminatory practices?

I HEAR YOU BROTHER! OCCUPY UG!

I think I'm going to quit my job and just camp out in this thread all day. If the people in charge ask what "colors to change the text to to solve the problem", I'll just act confused and say I don't really know... but I think they are evil overlords.

<--- prepares to be casually pepper sprayed.

united we stand!!!

Harlem - 

This here is private property with 3 of the mods who have posted on this thread being Marines. Not that JHR guy though. He is RightSaidFred.

Hey! I resemble that remark !

Charles4 - Fuck I wonder what my overall post to fuck rate is all time? Phone Post

I don't fucking know for fucking sure but I'd hazard a fucking guess it's Fedor for all fucking time GOAFT but fucking orcus will probably fucking come on the fucking thread and try to say its fucking Anderson for GOAFT, that fuck. Phone Post

www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/fuck-the-colorblind/ 

romophobia - www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/fuck-the-colorblind/ 

My buddy bought that shirt just to wear around me. Phone Post

Harlem - Excitedly begins putting on tactical gear and cleaning rifle, Kimber and sharpening KBar.

This here is private property with 3 of the mods who have posted on this thread being Marines. Not that JHR guy though. He is RightSaidFred.

We don't believe in riot control. We eliminate any target that does not follow a clear and direct order. Phone Post

What have my late night observations started, I hope this isn't what finally brings the UG to all out civil war

ODI Phone Post

JHR -
SC MMA MD - 
JHR -  Just to clarify for any of the color blind on this board.

I am a world class professional fighter with a spectacular record of 13-2 in kumite fight to the death matches.

So sorry to hear about the two losses in death matches. I hear resurrection can be painful... Phone Post
Cecil Peoples scored THOSE bouts.

I wasn't even close to dead.

This had me dying LOL!! Phone Post

buchu8oolong - http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/fuck-the-colorblind/

As the butt of a joke like this who had to ask his wife what the shirt said, I legitimately LOL'd.

I support this cause! 

noshame -

As the butt of a joke like this who had to ask his wife what the shirt said, I legitimately LOL'd.

We share a boat, fighter or mod? Phone Post

Ronald McDojo - I'm very color blind..doesn't mean I can't see red or green, you dunderhead.

There are a few types of color blindness, I am specifically red green color blind, so they look the same, douchebag. Fuck. Phone Post

iamblake - 
noshame -

Both. Only one pro fight back in the pretty early days (99). Mod since a bit before that.

My post per day ratio is off the charts.

ZJJitsu705 -  My post per day ratio is off the charts.

The fuck per post ratio is way more important. Phone Post

noshame -
iamblake - 
noshame -

Both. Only one pro fight back in the pretty early days (99). Mod since a bit before that.

So you can freeze my thread and beat my ass, let's be friends! Phone Post