The UG have lost their mind....

Kids bitching about the card last night?

Really?

Mendes and Rory are pussies?

Really?

Mendes was winning the entire fight and it was an early stoppage?

Really?

Wow. Phone Post 3.0

You lost your mind going there so you're no better. Phone Post 3.0

I knew they would lose their collective shit over Connor winning.

But this is a new, undocumented level of retardation. Phone Post 3.0

Poleeko - Oddly, the UG won't load. Phone Post 3.0

We can only hope.

DDDUUUUURRRR Phone Post 3.0

It's a fucking potato farm over there Phone Post 3.0

Bunch of nerds Phone Post 3.0

Poleeko -
flicken - It's a fucking potato farm over there Phone Post 3.0
Why do you have to hate on the Irish? Phone Post 3.0
I am of Irish descent........ I'm thinking of a different kind of potato Phone Post 3.0

I thought Kirik deleted the UG

flicken -
Poleeko -
flicken - It's a fucking potato farm over there Phone Post 3.0
Why do you have to hate on the Irish? Phone Post 3.0
I am of Irish descent........ I'm thinking of a different kind of potato Phone Post 3.0
Actually that sounds even worse Phone Post 3.0

"It was a BS stoppage by Mcgregor"

Holy fuck. One of the best cards ever, they still find a reason to piss and moan. Phone Post 3.0

The worst was a poster specifically calling Rory and Mendes pussies. Phone Post 3.0

That's why so many fighters left and Dana doesn't post any more. A fight and card finally lived up to the hype and the UG isn't happy. Phone Post 3.0

I hate to say it but I agree. There's still some great guys over there but what the fuck is up with moany little bitches that just wont shut the fuck up and enjoy a great night of fights. I swear to god it's due to the overflow from WWE, ruining the once great UG for the rest of us.

Hi, you must be new here.

tjmitch - Hi, you must be new here.
Dude.....

This shit is on another level.

I rarely pop in. But last night's card was awesome. I was hoping to read about how people were stoked for the entrances that will hopefully become commonplace. About how a PPV finally delivered. Even with the latest change.

About how Rory, Robbie, Mendes and Connor were all men among men. Warriors who respect and love the fans.

And you get drivel. Phone Post 3.0

JayRoc - I thought Kirik deleted the UG
I hope he didn't, that means those fucktards will come over here. Phone Post 3.0

That's like telling us you saw black people in the ghetto.

billid - You lost your mind going there so you're no better. Phone Post 3.0

+1

Technical Primates -

I hate to say it but I agree. There's still some great guys over there but what the fuck is up with moany little bitches that just wont shut the fuck up and enjoy a great night of fights. I swear to god it's due to the overflow from WWE, ruining the once great UG for the rest of us.

And this right here is exactly why themmacommunity.com was born, out of necessity. Forums are stable. No bullshit and its a great community of fans who wish to get along and do something productive. And my, oh my, the features? Well its light years ahead of this place. Just being able to bookmark the threads you have viewed is an amazing feature. I wont even mention how easy it is to post a pic from a mobile device. Lots of bells and whistles, not gonna spoil it for you . Check it out and give me shout. Same screen name as here. Just dont tell the UG hahaha. Oh, and its free. Phone Post 3.0