The UG was acquired

Rich is a good dude. His involvement makes me less worried tbh… Specially with my friends who know him.

3 Likes

name drop GIF by SAG Awards

I agree, I like what Rich Chou said, but I’d feel a little better if he’d said something similar about the OG too.

1 Like

Rich is a long time team BJ Penn member. That alone gives him respect from me and benefit of doubt in all of this.

Weren’t both of you pushing so hard to jump ship to a new forum, because of nothing? LOL

if it wasn’t you guys my apologies

1 Like

No. I said I was worried but I trust Rich. I’ve been on TMMAC since 2015, was the 186th member I think. I do have a lot of concerns with the aussies in charge, but I’m giving rich the benefit of doubt.

1 Like

Listen Ganesh, that’s not what your account says

so youre a retard, yes?

Yes CBS,there were definately CBS Noobs.

1 Like

You’ve changed it, you filthy tenor

@GenErick He heard you.

@hjr2 @Captain_BoogerLips

Rich Chou on Twitter.
https://x.com/rich_chou/status/1730462331597959670?s=20

3 Likes

and the coveted @MMALOGIC retweet

Confused Ginger GIF

Edited.

My moment of fame

1 Like

Was 5 years ago when Cindy O had secret admin status and banned a bunch of people, even blue names if she didnt like them/didnt agree with them? Or was that further back? Im old/time flies

1 Like

Theres no way in hell this place sold for that kind of $

I think its rounded up the same way they size their OG cocks

Nobody’s perfect.

1 Like

You’re using hindsight to suggest that there weren’t reasonable concerns about this forum at the time we signed up for a backup forum. There are still reasonable concerns about the future of this forum. Having Rich take a leading role with Alta’s handling of the forum seems like it moves the needle a bit in the direction that things will be alright, but that doesn’t mean that things will be alright. I don’t see what was wrong with making a backup forum when we learned that this forum had been sold to a fitness/MMA group.

I mean, lots of longtime members even asked to have their accounts deleted, but we’re irrational for hedging our bets and consolidating on a backup forum?

I don’t think I was coming off like I was sucking his dick, either. I said that his statement suggested less change on the forums than we feared, but that his statement was all about the UG and that I wished he’d said something similar about the OG. I don’t think I need to wipe off my mouth.

3 Likes