The UGCTT is STRONG on the UG!!!!!!!!!!!

Win that belt Ian.
War Creepy!!

im gonna get the UFC game and create myself and beat up all the 35'ers, i actually think dana should postpone the game and add flyweights hahaha

;)

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
unfilter -  

this makes me happy every time i see it!! lmao
It's the UGCTT infection!  Even Bas has it!

But seriously, I love scrolling through teh UG and seeing UGCTT in everyone's name!

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
unfilter -  

this makes me happy every time i see it!! lmao
It's the UGCTT infection!  Even Bas has it!

But seriously, I love scrolling through teh UG and seeing UGCTT in everyone's name!

LOL me too bro!

In Phone Post

war creepy! joined to be a part of the ugctt cant wait to.see you in aus are you.going to make an appearance in melbourne?

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
TheRaider - I was wondering, did Joe Lauzon turn down the nickname "creepy" because it was already taken (for the most part) by you, and he didn't want to steal it?

i believe people were calling joe lauzon "creepy joe"

he didn't want it i guess, i didnt chose "Uncle Creepy" either but i embraced it cause everyone started calling me uncle creepy so it just stuck.

Yea, Creey Joe. I thought it was cool and he should have kept it. I guess it's always best when you receive a nickname as opposed to picking it.

Thanks.

UGCTT_omzzy - war creepy! joined to be a part of the ugctt cant wait to.see you in aus are you.going to make an appearance in melbourne?

haha i am not sure yet

ttt

Your fans need to make poster for the arena!

Cindy

Creepy how is training going I heard that tiny mouse is having a good camp, I know you'll beat him

CaptainWoodyJunior - Creepy how is training going I heard that tiny mouse is having a good camp, I know you'll beat him

its going good, im sure hes training his butt off as well, hes a great fighter, cant wait till we beat the shit out of eachother lol

CindyO -  Your fans need to make poster for the arena!

Cindy

I AGREE!!!

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
TheRaider - I was wondering, did Joe Lauzon turn down the nickname "creepy" because it was already taken (for the most part) by you, and he didn't want to steal it?

he didn't want it i guess, i didnt chose "Uncle Creepy" either but i embraced it cause everyone started calling me uncle creepy so it just stuck.

I respect the fact that you embraced the nickname that was bestowed upon you. 

I don't know why, but I get irritated by fighters that come up with their own nicknames.  True nicknames can only come from others, not yourself.

UberkneedInTheDiverticulitis - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 

I respect the fact that you embraced the nickname that was bestowed upon you. 

I don't know why, but I get irritated by fighters that come up with their own nicknames.  True nicknames can only come from others, not yourself.

haha me too man i don't like the tough guy nicknames people give themselves but whatever lol

Hell ya! Phone Post

how come they didn't send you to Australia to promo like they did with Mighty Mouse and Benavidez?

We are the Creepy Army! Like the Machida's crane kick, no can defend! No can defeat Creepy Army!

Uncle Creepy - UFC Flyweight Champion! Phone Post

On it ... UGCTT !!! Phone Post

CRAW WEEPY! Phone Post