The Ultimate Fighter Ep 3 --What You Need To Know

TO SUMMARIZE TONIGHTS EPISODE

Miesha is threatened by Ronda

Caraway freezes so he doesnt piss off Miesha, Ronda or Edmund. (Good survival tactic)

Ronda squads up and tells Miesha she dont play that

Lip Gloss apparently squealed to the opposing team, except she didnt.

No one believes that someone can make a logical assessment of 2 sets of 3 girls

Lip Gloss writes Gracie Tat a love letter after talking trash about acting like children.

Gracie Tat shares letter with roommates, all chuckle

Samaruai Girl gives Gracie Tat a weird massage then offers more, gets shut down.

**FIGHT TIME**

Black Hawk fights with hands down and no headmovement backing up alot

Gracie Tat lands some weak looking strikes (shocker) and drops Black Hawk

Gracie Tat ends the fight with a guillotine (He trains at TAM so not shocked)

NEXT WEEK ON TUF:

OG's GF takes on Samurai Girl in the 3rd fight & Lives With Dad* beats up a girl in training

Edited for confusion

Lol good synopsis!

Are we cousins? Just realizing we have similar usernames Phone Post 3.0

Only1 - Lol good synopsis!

Are we cousins? Just realizing we have similar usernames Phone Post 3.0

I saw a thread of yours earlier and did a double take lol.

So Black Hawk beats up a chick during training? I bet its the girl that beat Tera Larosa to get in the house. Or is it lives with dad and doesn't pay bills guy that gives her a smacking around?

lol

HandsomeTopTeam - So Black Hawk beats up a chick during training? I bet its the girl that beat Tera Larosa to get in the house. Or is it lives with dad and doesn't pay bills guy that gives her a smacking around?

Lives with Dad aka Guy Who Lost whoops up on a unknown girl in the next episode.

Rox19 - lol

Honored you've graced this thread with your presence. I am rooting for you against The OG's GF.

Bump for the AM crowd

I understood all the nicknames you're referring to. LOL

Stone Rolled - I understood all the nicknames you're referring to. LOL

I didnt think anyone would get "The OG's GF" unless they noticed what I noticed in the first episode.

TheOne -
HandsomeTopTeam - So Black Hawk beats up a chick during training? I bet its the girl that beat Tera Larosa to get in the house. Or is it lives with dad and doesn't pay bills guy that gives her a smacking around?

Lives with Dad aka Guy Who Lost whoops up on a unknown girl in the next episode.

Hes beating on Cheesecake More-ass Phone Post

The Butt Faced Assassin - so i read this before i saw the episode. i watched now im back.

great cliffs notes!

Thanks, if I remember I'm gonna do it for the next episode as well.