The Ultimate Fighter: Undefeated

Hey Guys,

I have been a member of these forums for a number of years now, but I have been apprehensive about posting in here due to it being quite a close-knit community. However recently I and a couple of friends have started an MMA news website called MMAMotion and I would love to be able to become a regular face in this forum and share my articles with you all to receive feedback and become the best MMA writer I can be. 

Could you please read my latest article and welcome me into your forums :) All feedback welcome. Thanks Guys :)

https://mmamotion.net/2018/03/19/the-ultimate-fighter-undefeated-get-to-know-the-fighters/

Who da fook is dis guy?!?! 

As raw of a talent as you are, you do have an excitement that bleeds through. I know you put a shit ton of words into your article and this is barely any, but keep at it and I’ll continue to read along. 

Good on you for putting yourself out there and this is a great first step.  Never stop striving to be the best you can be and never ever post a longer bio than the article. 

Well done, above average writing. 

“Season 27 of The Ultimate Fighter is going to be hitting our screens very soon, now that filming have finished and the editors are doing their bit before the season premiers, Coaches Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier, were no doubt super excited about making this season, with all the contestants being undefeated professionals. I wanted to take that opportunity before the show starts to dig deep into the fighters career’s, and help you get to know the fighters a little before we see them go toe to toe in the TV’s greatest challenge on their quest to become The Ultimate Fighter!

I was fortunate enough to catch some of for the fighters for an interview which will also feature in this article. It’s going to be a long article, but I promise to you by the end of it you will be more excited about a TUF season than you has ever have before.

All interviews were conducted by myself Ryan Cambridge of MMAMotion”

Thank you for your feedback guys :) Il be sure to post more often

Well done I enjoyed. Keep at it Ryan and best of luck to you.  

ShortElbowInTheClinch -

Well done I enjoyed. Keep at it Ryan and best of luck to you.  

Thank you very much :)

Great article. 

Btw, it’s just a Internet forum... nothing special 

If you have a paid position for an editor drop me, or anyone else with their grade 9, a line..

AdamBishop -

If you have a paid position for an editor drop me, or anyone else with their grade 9, a line..

Its all for fun at the moment Adam. I dont make a penny for running the site. So I'm unable to pay anyone to write articles.

However if your passionate about MMA and want to come and try your hand and write a few articles your more then welcome my brother. Its the beginning of a journey 

I love your enthusiasm man and look forward to reading your articles. Best of luck buddy.

sassen -

I love your enthusiasm man and look forward to reading your articles. Best of luck buddy.

Thank you so much Sassen, I appreciate your kind words ?? please come follow us on facebook MMAMotion. That way you wont miss an article 

I'm in. 

Good luck!

The_Pundits_Ghost -
MMA Playwright -

“Season 27 of The Ultimate Fighter is going to be hitting our screens very soon, now that filming have finished and the editors are doing their bit before the season premiers, Coaches Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier, were no doubt super excited about making this season, with all the contestants being undefeated professionals. I wanted to take that opportunity before the show starts to dig deep into the fighters career’s, and help you get to know the fighters a little before we see them go toe to toe in the TV’s greatest challenge on their quest to become The Ultimate Fighter!

I was fortunate enough to catch some of for the fighters for an interview which will also feature in this article. It’s going to be a long article, but I promise to you by the end of it you will be more excited about a TUF season than you has ever have before.

All interviews were conducted by myself Ryan Cambridge of MMAMotion”

Passion and desire to improve are awesome qualities from which you can build. I would take some extra time on grammar. Keep your eye onnrun on sentences, tenses, apostrophe use, etc. Getting a buddy or friend to read it can be helpful. Sometimes it is difficult to edit your own work. 

You want to differentiate your professional articles from the type of writing you find in forums.

Best of luck 

Thank you so much mate. I have a proof reader but she may of missed some things. However I'm looking at starting a creative writing course so I hope I'l iron out any grammer mistakes on the way

Very cool and wish you the best of luck. I imagine a media outlet is a tough thing to put together and actually get profitable.

Only advice I can offer is to keep working on your writing and definitely your grammar (the internet HATES misspelled words and bad syntax) and also definitely get a good graphic designer. Not to sound harsh but the graphics on your site are hot garbage. The first thing people notice when they go a site is the layout and the graphics. I used to do a lot of photoshop work for various blogs and forums. Gotta get that on point.

Too Rude - Very cool and wish you the best of luck. I imagine a media outlet is a tough thing to put together and actually get profitable.

Only advice I can offer is to keep working on your writing and definitely your grammar (the internet HATES misspelled words and bad syntax) and also definitely get a good graphic designer. Not to sound harsh but the graphics on your site are hot garbage. The first thing people notice when they go a site is the layout and the graphics. I used to do a lot of photoshop work for various blogs and forums. Gotta get that on point.

Yes mate I get your point. On the wordpress front im restrited to what I can do. However if you have any ideas that would be brilliant my brother?

nothing in the world could get me to watch TUF again.

That series needs a bullet between the eyes in the worst possible way.

Not enough bacon neck and dick sucking lips

RKing85 - nothing in the world could get me to watch TUF again.

What was your favourite season bud?

RKing85 - nothing in the world could get me to watch TUF again.

100% agree.

It was pretty played out by the 3rd season. The 4th season got me a little interested again cause of the old school guys coming back. And I only watched the 5th season cause it had Pulver and Penn in it, who were 2 of my favorite fighters up to that point.

Other than that I only watched the season with Kimbo in it for the spectacle and stopped watching when Kimbo faught Roy.