The Ultimate Fighter: Undefeated

I miss the house antics to be honest. I loved the series with Junie Browning. Yes he was a complete nob. But dahm it was entertaining 

I’mGhayForJhay -

Who da fook is dis guy?!?! 

This, for real.  Pops in and starts advertising.  Gtfo.

RKing85 - nothing in the world could get me to watch TUF again.

That series needs a bullet between the eyes in the worst possible way.

TUF 25 was the bet season since TUF 1-5.  You missed a great season filled with Vets and great fights.

About the author:

Elias Cepeda has served as a writer and editor covering mixed martial arts and combat sports, as well as public and cultural affairs, since 2005. He began as a staff writer for InsideFighting, and not long thereafter became publisher and editor of the page. Cepeda then went to write for Yahoo! Sports’ boxing and MMA pages, and edited their Cagewriter blog. He was hired away by FOX Sports, but after several years departed over philosophical differences with the executive leadership around important issues of journalism ethics. A student of and sometime competitor in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA since 1999, Elias brings a unique and vibrant presence to reporting and enjoys trying to highlight shared humanity and connect common experiences from seemingly different worlds.

Letibleu - 

About the author:

Elias Cepeda has served as a writer and editor covering mixed martial arts and combat sports, as well as public and cultural affairs, since 2005. He began as a staff writer for InsideFighting, and not long thereafter became publisher and editor of the page. Cepeda then went to write for Yahoo! Sports’ boxing and MMA pages, and edited their Cagewriter blog. He was hired away by FOX Sports, but after several years departed over philosophical differences with the executive leadership around important issues of journalism ethics. A student of and sometime competitor in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA since 1999, Elias brings a unique and vibrant presence to reporting and enjoys trying to highlight shared humanity and connect common experiences from seemingly different worlds.

https://mmamotion.net/2018/03/19/the-ultimate-fighter-undefeated-get-to-know-the-fighters/

MMA Playwright -
Letibleu - 

About the author:

Fucking lol at Dougie’s reaction

I have absolutely no clue whats going on ??

MMA Playwright -

“Season 27 of The Ultimate Fighter is going to be hitting our screens very soon, now that filming have finished and the editors are doing their bit before the season premiers, Coaches Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier, were no doubt super excited about making this season, with all the contestants being undefeated professionals. I wanted to take that opportunity before the show starts to dig deep into the fighters career’s, and help you get to know the fighters a little before we see them go toe to toe in the TV’s greatest challenge on their quest to become The Ultimate Fighter!

I was fortunate enough to catch some of for the fighters for an interview which will also feature in this article. It’s going to be a long article, but I promise to you by the end of it you will be more excited about a TUF season than you has ever have before.

All interviews were conducted by myself Ryan Cambridge of MMAMotion”

Is this part of the article???

Good luck OP. 

Go hard Op..

New article being published today. Il be sure to post it on these forums. Thanks for the support guys